18th March 2013, 11:42 PM
shuklaashish

What is the examination schedule of B.A(H) political science 3rd year?

what is the examiation schedule of ba (h) pol science 3rd year

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  2. What kind of questions are asked for B.A 3rd political science
  3. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  4. Syllabus of Political Science subject for BPSC examination?
  5. Kuvempu University B.A Political Science 3rd Year Paper-IV: Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Syllabus for BA arts 3rd year subjects Political Science, Elective Punjabi, History -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science? -- [New]
  8. Proper Guidelines about PCS Exam? Syllabus for this Exam being a candidate having done BA?
  9. How can I prepare for IPS exam? What is the schedule of examination? I am a student of B.E 3rd year
  10. What is the syllabus for B.A 3rd year(Kurukshetra University)
  11. Details about IAS exam? I am a 3rd year B.Tech mechanical student
  12. Can I choose History and Political Science if I am a graduate in science?
  13. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  14. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  15. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  16. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  17. UGC NET examination in Political Science?
  18. How can I get previous year papers of political science?
15th December 2017, 03:49 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the examination schedule of B.A(H) political science 3rd year?

The examination schedule is declared by the specific university. There is no common examination date sheet for all the universities.

So, kindly visit official website of the respective university in which you are pursuing to get the date sheet or mention the name to get help from us.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?