22nd March 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the the fields in which I can make a career? I am a graduate in Hindi and English literature

Dear,
i am graduate in Hindi and English literature. i am married house wife. What are the fields where i can make my career.

7th June 2017, 12:08 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the the fields in which I can make a career? I am a graduate in Hindi and English literature

After completion of graduation in hindi & english literature, You can opt either higher study or seeking for a jobs.

Job Prospects
You will have career opportunities in the fields of Advertising, Publishing Houses, Translation, KPO Firms, Broadcasting, Call Centres, Media and Entertainment Industry, Business Organization, Education Sectors, Research etc.

Job Types
- Teacher/Lecturer
- Content Writer
- Translator
- Copy Editor
- Expert - Literature
- Speken English Trainer

Higher Studies
Number of courses available after graduation in hindi & english literature. After higher study, You can expect well reputed jobs with good salary package.

Higher Study Courses
- M.A.(English)
- M.A.(Hindi)
- M.A.(English Literature)
- M.A.(Hindi Literature)
- M.A.(HR Management)
- M.A.(Journalism)
- M.A.(Sociology)
- M.A.(Psychology)
- M.S.W.
- M.B.A.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?