25th March 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Previous years TANCET question papers?

I need links to download previous years tancet question papers.

10th May 2014, 03:17 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous years TANCET question papers?

TANCET i.e Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test and this examination is conducted by Anna University for admission to M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan, M.C.A and M.B.A course. Minimum Qualification to apply for this examination you must have a completed degree course from a recognized University and must secure at least 50% Marks in aggregate and 45% Marks for reserved categories. Final year candidates are eligible to apply.

This year TANCET Examination has been already completed and exam results was announced yestarday. If you are missed this opportunity you can try next year notification. You have not mentioned which subject question papers you needed. I am uploaded some previous year question papers of MBA and I hope it is very useful for your examination. There is no site providing the question papers you have to buy question papers book from the local market.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TANCET MBA Paper 1.pdf(186.9 KB, 92 views)
File Type: pdf TANCET MBA Paper 2.pdf(130.8 KB, 69 views)
File Type: pdf TANCET MBA Paper 3.pdf(150.3 KB, 71 views)
File Type: pdf TANCET MBA Paper 4.pdf(231.9 KB, 78 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?