2nd April 2013, 08:19 PM
SK.haseena

How to do internship in HR specialization? I am pursuing MBA 1st year in Vignan University

hai sir,
I am haseena persuing MBA 1st yr in vignan University I need to do internship in HR specialization , so please give me the information about which is best for it.

Thanking you sir.

Email:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. In which companies can I do internship while pursuing 1st year MBA?
  2. Where to do summer internship for 1 month while in 2nd year in Vignan University?
  3. Is it good to have internship in second year? Where can I get my internship done?
  4. How to do my project internship in makreting? I am pursuing my 1st year
  5. What is the meaning of an Integrated Course? What does the course contain? Institutes offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get Summer Internship in BHEL being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of ECE?
  7. Courses, specialization and university to opt for MBA?
  8. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  9. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
  10. How to do summer internship in Kolkata? I am pursuing MBA from Gautam Buddha University
  11. How to choose specialization programme after doing MBA in Rural Project Management
  12. Which company will provide to me internship? I am pursuing MBA from reputed university in Delhi
  13. How to do summer internship in Kolkata while pursuing MBA form Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida?
  14. How to do internship in Bangalore? I am pursuing MBA in IIPM Bangalore
  15. Summer Internship in Finance for MBA 1st year student? -- [New]
  16. Can I get any company after doing MBA 1st year providing internship or project?
  17. Can I do internship in any of the organizations after pursuing engineering 1st year?
  18. Procedure of internship at Tata Motors?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?