13th April 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech from CSE?

i am having a subject in 12 biology, chemistry, physic . i really want to do btech frm cse. so plz tell me a right way what can i do

1st June 2016, 12:50 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to do B.Tech from CSE?

No it is not possible to do B.TECH in cse by having studied physics,chemistry and biology in intermediate. B.TECH is a engineering degree course and in order to study engineering, it is mandatory to have study mathematics in intermediate along with physics, chemistry in intermediate.

As you mentioned that you have bio-science in intermediate, you can not study engineering having bio-science in intermediate. In no way you can study not only cse but not any other engineering branch, you have to go for medical stream, engineering can not be done with biology, it is for doctors whereas mathematics is for engineering.

Hence you can not study B.TECH in cse with physics, chemistry and biology. Becoming a doctor is always an option, you can avail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?