14th April 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get ICAR exam sample question papers?

Where we can get icar exam sample paper...Pelase send to me the details

19th April 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get ICAR exam sample question papers?

where i can get sample question paper of icar ug entrance ? plz give the details
25th August 2013, 01:18 AM
sauravdash

Dear friend ,
It not actually possible to get icar ug question easily as the paper are provided to the student .
They used to take the paper from the student . So actually you have appear 180 question out of 150sec . So you need to be fast for answering .question are very simple and point ot point and not much twist is there in it . so you need to increase your speed in maths anh physic if you want to score a good rank .you can take any objective type book for its preparation .
Thanks!!!!
30th March 2014, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Is there wil be questions from physics n chemistry or only from zoology n botany?
16th September 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i need icar old question papers for agricultural statistics for doing my pg in iari campus.so,please help me to achieve that. i request you to send any question paper to me.here is my email id - [email protected]. thank you.
17th May 2017, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam please send me the last 3 years question papers of Ug (agriculture ). .My email I'd: [email protected]....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?