17th April 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Which are the universities offering LLB in distance mode? What is the procedure for admission?

sir,
I am completed B. COM (G) from Kallyani university in W.B. I want to know the universities with offering LLB in distance mode and what is the procedure to admission. If you help me, it will help me in future.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in which I can take admission for LLB through distance mode?
  2. Universities offering LLB course through distance after B.A in Distance mode?
  3. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  4. List of universities offering 3 years LLB course through distance mode?
  5. Universities which conduct B.Com distance mode and LLB distance?
  6. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  7. How to take M.Ed degree through distance mode? Which are the NCTE approved universities
  8. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  9. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  10. Universities offering M.Ed in Distance Mode?
  11. Universities offering B.E/B.Tech course in Distance Mode in India?
  12. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  13. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  14. Which are the LLB universities offering distance education?
  15. How to do MSc in Microbiology through distance mode? I am a BSc in Microbiology working as a laboratory technician
  16. What is the eligiblity to join Distance Mode BE course? List some universities offering DMBE?
  17. Can I do BL/BGL/LLB/ML or any law degree through distance mode? Fess, dates and admission details? -- [New]
  18. Government recognized universities for 3 year LLB course at distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
21st September 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the universities offering LLB in distance mode? What is the procedure for admission?

sir I am 43 year old I am completed BA can I take admission for LLB through distance education.
26th September 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the universities offering LLB in distance mode? What is the procedure for admission?

I have done graduation from IGNOU after BPP program but not completed 10 2. Am I eligible for doing
LLB?
31st December 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I have completed B.A from DU. and i want to do LLB to distance learning in Delhi
18th February 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I Am B.com graduate from Bangalore university. I want to know the universities offering LLB in distance mode and what is the procedure for admission.

thanks for your support. awaiting for your response.
6th April 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Iam retired and aged 61 years. I now intend to do LLB through distance Education. Is it allowed?. If so, which college / University provides this facility?
9th August 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I am 36 years old.I am graduate.I want to apply in lab distance course . which institutions provide me these course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?