18th April 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force if I am a marine engineer?

Hi......I am a marine engineer. Am i eligible to join indian airforce?

11th July 2014, 02:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force if I am a marine engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi......I am a marine engineer. Am i eligible to join indian airforce?

Air Force Common Admission Test. AFCAT is an Entrance test conducted for Selection of candidates in defence sector various branch of Indian Air force(Flying, ground, Technical).

Details of the AFCAT exam are given below , so please check if you are eligible or not .

Flying Branch:-

Educational Qualification:- If you have completed BE/B.Tech degree then you are eligible for flying branch exam.Your 12th standard subject must be physics and Mathematics .

Your age should be in between 19 to 23 years old .

Technical Branch:-

Educational Qualification:- If you have completed BE/B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering then you are eligible for Technical Branch exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old .

Ground Duty Branches:-

Educational Qualification:- If you have completed in PG Degree/Bachelor Degree in any subjects then you are eligibel for Ground Duty Branches .

Your age should be in between 19 to 27 years old .

Yes , You are eligible for AFCAT Exam which conducted for indian air force.

AFCAT Exam Pattern:-

AFCAT Exam consists of 100 questions of duration 2 hours and each question carry 3 marks. Thus AFCAT is a 300 mark test.

1. General Awareness- History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics etc

2. Verbal Ability in English- Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary.

3. Numerical Ability - Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple interest.

4. Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test- Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.

For more details about AFCAT notification , You can visit to http://careerairforce.nic.in/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?