7th April 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for 2nd year B.Com in any college in Bangalore after passing CPT exam? Coaching center for IPCC and best colleges for B.Com(Evening Course)?

I'm a B.com student of Mangalore.I will complete my first year by the end of this academic year.I've passed CPT exam.I want to continue my studies in Bangalore.I want to join a good CA coaching centre for IPCC course and a good college for B.com (evening)course.can i get admission for second year B.com in any college in Bangalore.please suggest me a coaching centre for ipcc and a College for B.com(Evening Course)

5th July 2011, 12:31 AM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission for 2nd year B.Com in any college in Bangalore after passing CPT exam? Coaching center for IPCC and best colleges for B.Com(Evening Course)?

Hi,

If you score good marks in the CPT exam then you will get the admission for 2nd yr B.com in Bangalore even in the evening course.

If you want to continue your study in Bangalore you can do it...
6th July 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for 2nd year B.Com in any college in Bangalore after passing CPT exam? Coaching center for IPCC and best colleges for B.Com(Evening Course)?

I m F.Y.B.com(ATKT) student.Can I get direct admission for T.Y.Bcom(external).
11th October 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i m appearing 2 for the second time. i want to opt b.comm and get into xavier's kolkata or any gud college direct in second year. can you tell me is it possible, if yes then what is the percentage required???
13th December 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

do i get admission in 2nd year in B.A
31st January 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

HI.. Im doing my 1st year b.com in christ university, bangalore.As I have cracked the CPT exam I want to shift to an evening college in Bangalore for 2nd year B.com. I wanted to know if it is possible and also how to go about it??
10th February 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

can i change the college after my 1st year b com .
14th July 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

may i know the attempts for IPCC exams?
4th September 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in christ college bangalore for b.com 3rd year as i have to leave my current college because of transfer??can i??pls reply soon
6th December 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by senthil anand.s View Post
Hi,

If you score good marks in the CPT exam then you will get the admission for 2nd yr B.com in Bangalore even in the evening course.

If you want to continue your study in Bangalore you can do it...
kindly notify the name of the college in bangalore which gives direct entry to 2nd year b.com after clearing cpt
24th February 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I am from hyderabad and how can i get admission in ur college ?
aurobinda m.
24th February 2013, 05:42 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

If your score is good in the entrance exam conducted by the board then you can easily get admission.

The CPT exam is one of the competitive exams and you need to score the best marks in order to get admission into the course.

Thank you,

All the best.
19th November 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

im doing my BSC first year in hyderabad from francis degree college, i want to shift to bcom directly in the second year is it possible? please suggest
6th September 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of u.g.s college in sakhigopal which is degree course and situeted in puri and i am continuing my b.com 2nd year in this college but now i want to read in autonomouns college in bangalore may i read in it.but i am not give in cpt exam.
25th April 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I just finished my second year of B.Com from Pune university and moving to Bangalore on my father's job transfer. Can I get admission directly into 3rd year B.Com in any college of Bangalore.
13th April 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Does Bcom finance and accounting in christ college train us for ipcc exam like oder coaching institutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?