25th April 2013, 05:45 PM
SUTAPAMANDAL

How to get a job in Polytechnic college?

I GOT DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AS WELL AS BTech IN ELECTRICAL.
I AM HAVING 22 YEARS INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE. NOW I WOULD LIKE TO SWITCH OVER MY CARRIER IN POLYTECHNIC/ENGINEERING COLLEGES.

Related Questions:
  1. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  2. What can I do to do diploma in civil engineering? I wish to join Indian Navy
  3. List of Colleges offering Diploma with Electrical stream in Distance Learning in AP?
  4. Is it possible to join the teaching job after finishing B.E CSE? What is the pay scale for both government engineering and polytechnic college?
  5. Last 5 years solved question papers of Navodaya Vidyalaya? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get study material for TANCET exam?
  7. Which is the best institute for diploma in engineering?
  8. How to get a electrical job after finishing DEEE(SW) in PSG Polytechnic college
  9. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  10. Diploma correspondence courses in Mechanical Engineering in Universities of Tamilnadu?
  11. Which is a better course after SSC exam?
  12. Which exam do I have to write to get a lecturer job in Polytechnic College?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges?
  15. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  17. List of institutes in Kerala offering software programming and application Diploma course of 3 years?
  18. Which is the best option after completing ITI? I have done ITI
3rd July 2016, 05:22 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a job in Polytechnic college?

As you want to apply for job in the polytechnic college so firstly you need to give and pass the NET exam in any of the Science subject.

->>After qualifying the NET, you will be eligible for the post of Assistant Lecturer and Assistant Professor.

->>Candidate can also apply for this post by qualifying State Lectureship Eligibility Test i,e SLET.

->>Though by qualifying SLET one is only eligible to apply for the post on the State level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?