25th April 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How to take lateral admission in B.Tech? What is the criteria and fee structure?

i want to take a lateral admission in b.tech i.e in second year in d feild of computers....so kindly tell me the criteria nd fees structure including hostel accomodation plzzzzzzzzzz

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed admission process of B.Tech lateral entry? Fee structure of lateral entry in MG University
  2. List of government B.Tech colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech course? What is the admission process and what are the documents required for admission and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  4. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  5. What is the fee structure for B.Tech lateral?
  6. Fee structure of management quota for B.Tech course in lateral entry in engineering college?
  7. What is the fee structure/admission criteria for admission in management seat?
  8. Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  10. What's the admission criteria and fee structure in management seat at jammu and kashmir university?
  11. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the admission criteria fr LPU?
  12. How can I get information regarding lateral admission for B.Tech?
  13. Any criteria for getting admission in CDAC course? Fee structure for it?
  14. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  15. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  16. List of colleges in Bangalore offering ME in Aeronautics? What's the admission criteria and fee structure?
  17. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  18. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
13th September 2015, 08:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take lateral admission in B.Tech? What is the criteria and fee structure?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the B.tech directly from the 2nd year.

The required qualification to pursue you the course is candidates must have passed the diploma from a recognised university in the same stream for which they want to pursue the B.tech course.

But the candidates have to qualify in the LEET examination conducted by the different institute for the admission in the required course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?