7th April 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Career options after 12th standard with PCM and Computer science?

I have just given 12th boards and right now Iam not able to decide what should I do after my 12th ( Physics, chemistry,maths,Computer science,english)?

what carrer options are available for PCM students?

should I take 1 year drop for improving my studies.?

will I be able to get any college?

anxiously waiting for reply

Related Questions:
  1. What are the future career options for me after completing 12th? I am from computer science stream
  2. What are the career options for 12th standard passed PCM student?
  3. What are the career options after completion of 12th CBSE PCM?
  4. What are the career options to study PCM in class 12th
  5. List of career options after 12th PCM and 12th Commerce? Requirements for each of those career options?
  6. Career options for a candidate after B.Sc in Computer Science? -- [New]
  7. What are the career options available after doing MSc Computer and B.Ed in Science?
  8. What are the career options for girls after 12th in science other than medical and engineering with PCM group
  9. Fee structure for M.Pharmacy in Andhra University? Does it provide Stipend?
  10. Which career option should I opt for a better career opportunity excluding engineering after 12th? I have done my 12th(55%) with PCM and physical education subjects
  11. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science
  12. Career Options after completion of 12th class with PCM having scored 85%?
  13. What are the career options available for me? I have 58% marks in 12th(54% in PCM)
  14. Career options for computer science students other than engineering or BSc?
  15. What all career options are there for me after opting PCM with economics?
  16. Best career options after 12th with PCM other than Engineering?
  17. What are the career options available except engineering?
  18. What should i do after scoring 73% in 12th CBSE in PCM? What are the career options available for me?
7th April 2011, 05:17 PM
sarawgi.ankit

Location: District & session court Dindori disst. Dindori (MP)
Default Re: Career options after 12th standard with PCM and Computer science?

hi friend.
after 12th there so may option to build ur careers. if your interest in computer line so u may go for BCA ,BE (computer science) B.Com with computer,B.Sc (computer science) etc
if your intrest are not in computer so u have to do any thing like B.Sc (math/chem/phy),BBA,B.COm,BA etc
if u want to do Engineering so u will have to fight exam like IIT , AIEEE, MP PET , etc
u can take drop for preparing IIT AIEEE and another exam .
7th April 2011, 06:13 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

dear friend, if you are strong in your mathematics part then i would like to suggest to go for b.tech in comp. sc. engg.
if your physics part is excellent then you should go for b.tech in electrical engg. where you will learn everything about electric sector.

otherwise you can go for your general graduation by taking mathematics as your main subject(honours). after that grab a bank p.o. post....

good luck
7th April 2011, 06:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
There are various options available for you in this stream.
If you are interested in Computer applications, you can move on with BCA followed by MCA or other programming languages. Apart from this, following are the courses with potential to fetch you a great career which many students from the same stream are pursuing.

BArch
Duration- 3 years
Eligibility- +2 with Maths

B Pharm
Duration- 4 years
Eligibility- +2 with PCM.

BSc Radiography
Duration-3 years
Eligibility-+2 with PCM

There are many other courses available besides what have been mentioned above. to select a course, you must be aware of your strength and weaknesses. You must carry on with the area of your expertise and interest.
7th April 2011, 06:59 PM
Niklesh92

Hey u ve many college and also n number of courses..its upto u and ur marks to decide wat to do..and surely ull get an admission in college...but choose the right coll and course..all d best..
7th April 2011, 07:21 PM
Deb51

there are so many career options after 12th in PCM. Some good options are
1. B.SC with hons in any good subject
2. BCA
3. Engineering and many more

Also 12th candidate may join in various job like banking job, defence job, police force etc.
I think there are no need of drop of 1 year. Because most of the cases it does not improve quality of study.
7th April 2011, 07:41 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Why would you give a 1 year drop while you have so many career options????

Have not you prepared for IIT JEE, AIEEE??

Sit for those exams....This entrance exams are meant for getting chance in Engineering colleges of India.

Now you can take 1 year drop to prepare for those exams.

Because you have to score high to get admission in good colleges of India.

You can take Computer Science or Informational Technology as your Engineering branch.

You can also do management courses like BCA or BBA, after that you can go for MCA or MBA.

If you want to stick to simple graduation, then you can do B.Sc in Computer Science or maths or physics or chemistry....(according to your interest).
7th April 2011, 08:14 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Career options after 12th standard with PCM and Computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just given 12th boards and right now Iam not able to decide what should I do after my 12th ( Physics, chemistry,maths,Computer science,english)?

Hello friend

i have answers for all your questions

Quote:
I have just given 12th boards and right now Iam not able to decide what should I do after my 12th
don't worry we are here to help you ...

Quote:
there are numerous opportunities..for you

you can do

engineering

can go into arts

you can do something like BBA ,AME, Pilot training, Hotel management

and so on

there are no limits

just your interest and imagination matters here

Quote:

No this will be a wrong decision if you do so...

if you have a long lasting goal like getting into IIT or NIT then its good decision to drop but for no sake don't do that it may decrease interest towards your studies..

Quote:
definitely you can make into a good college

all you need to do is take good coaching now for short term and focus on getting rank...you will defintely make into good college

best wishes

~aditya~
7th April 2011, 08:16 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

WHAT TO DO IN FUTURE AFTER 12TH GRADE??

Everyone have the same curiosity when we finish our 12th grade.. Me too was in the same position when i finished my 12th grade but now by Gods Grace finished by B.E and got a job too.. Let me guide you with your questions to my best...

Question 1 : what should I do after my 12th ( Physics, chemistry,maths,Computer science,english)?

Ans : Now after finishing your 12th grade with PCM + Computer science you have lot of options to take in your college, you can either opt for arts and science group related to computer science i.e B.Sc Computer Science or do a engineering course B.E/B.Tech Computer Science. In both arts and engineering you have various options but not only computer science. I just mentioned only that because its better to take those course than any as you have done computer science in 12th grade.

-> When compared with arts and engineering, engineering course always tops the list.

-> I believe that you took computer science as your subject because of your own interest?? so my advice to you will be go for B.E/B.Tech Computer Science after your 12th grade.

Question No. 2 : what carrer options are available for PCM students?

Ans : As i said there is lot of options for you to take in college either in arts and engineering, so ultimately you have a lot of career options as well for eg. computer engineer, civil engineer, electrical engineer etc.

-> It all depends upon your interest my friend. Am so sure you will feeling comfortable in any of the fields for eg. computers, electrical and so on.. just find your interest where is it in and go for it..

-> Cause if you are going to opt for some course where career options are more and you don't have even a 1 % of interest in it, then you will finally end up in a road not taken.. so find your interest and opt for the course in college so that you will shine in your future.

Question No. 3 : should I take 1 year drop for improving my studies.?

Ans : Now this depends upon which college you want to join, there are colleges for any level, which means even if you just pass in 12th with 40 % you are eligible for engineering course now a days, but you have to spend a lot.

-> If you have ideas to join IIT and colleges of such standards then its k to take a break and prepare for the IIT entrance exam and then join in it by qualifying the exam.

-> If you have 90 % above in 12th then for sure you will get some good government engineering colleges in counselling.

-> If you have 60 % above in 12th then for sure you will get some decent private colleges around your place.

-> So my advice to you will be, if you want to do your studies in some reputed colleges then go for a break of 1 year if not there is no use in taking a break for improving your scores in 12th grade.

-> Think wise and take a decision.

Question No. 4 :will I be able to get any college?

Ans : I guess the previous answers which i gave will answer this question. Yes for sure you will get college to do your further studies.

-> There are 1000 and more colleges available throughout India today and around 2 - 4 lakhs are graduated as engineers in a year. So you don't have to worry about colleges but your interest and the passion to study more.

All the Best...
7th April 2011, 08:46 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
With number of choices these days,choosing a course for a good career is one of the most crucial thing.
As you are from PCM along with computer science,Engineering might be the best option for you provided you have some liking for it because going by the interests keeping in mind the future prospects of that particular course is the most important thing and a step towards success.

You can prepare for the various Engineering entrance exams like AIEEE,IIT-JEE and many more other Engineering entrance exams and i hope you have the qualifying marks in your 12th required for these exams.

And choosing the branch of Engineering is the most important thing which you need to be very careful with,it should be purely based on your interests and scopes in future.

For AIEEE/IIT-JEE, as per the previous eligibility,you need to be pass in 12th examination.

So,just wait for your result and hope for the best.

Good Luck.
7th April 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I m in 11 th standard i just want to check out carrer options after taking PCM WITH COMP SCIENCE.
can u plez tell d carrer options except engineering in non med stream after 12th for girls.......

thnxzzz
waiting for ur answer...........
7th April 2011, 09:16 PM
piyush121

Smile Re: Career options after 12th standard with PCM and Computer science?

hello friend,

as you are science stream student you can prepare for engineering entrance exams as it is the best for a science student......

YOU can prepare for exams like IIT,AIEEE,BITS,WB-JEE,ORISSA-JEE, and many more.......

so a number of choices is available for you .......

apart from engineering you can also go for BCA as you opted computers.......it also has a bright career......

but engineering is the best one!!!!!!!

and i must tell you that please try your level best not to take a drop of 1 year after 12th as you will come across a lot of problems for that 1 year gap in future for placements.......

so be happy and perform well

best of luck
7th April 2011, 10:15 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Some of the best courses after 12th standard.

List of the courses
Bachelor Degree Mass Communication & Journalism Course
Diploma in Film Arts & A/V Editing
Diploma in Animation including 2D & 3D Effects
Diploma in Print Media Journalism & Communications – Six Months
Camera & Lighting Courses
Diploma in Filmmaking & Digital Video Production
and many more to name. Course duration of these courses are from 6 moth to 1 year.

Career Option after 12th Scienc
There are various careers available for 12th from Science stream.

Computer course BCA and MCA are the most suitable courses if they want to make their career in computer field. In BCA and MCA you will learn the basic and advance programming languages, computer concepts, theory of computers etc.

You will be finally achieved degree in Master in computer application.

Various universities:

• IGNOU
  • Delhi university
  • Sikkim Manipal University
  • Symboisys and many more to name.

BSc, MSc, B.Tech, M.Tech, engineering courses, BE, Medical courses, Teaching courses etc. So there are various courses after 12th for science student where they can make their career bright and can also get higher salary packages.
7th April 2011, 10:30 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

after 12th with PCM and computer science you have choice of many field in which you can make your career ..there are lot of option for you....
like you can go in to
engineering field
CA field
B.SC field
BCA field
fashion designing
diploma ......................

you can choose any one which you like the most .........
7th April 2011, 10:55 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

Career options after 12th standard with PCM and Computer science is very good.

you can do many courses after 12th standard with PCM.

some of them are given below

1. Engineering.

2.BCA.

3.NDA.

4.hotel management.

5.LLB.

6.bba.

7.B.SC in IT.

etc.

all the best.............
7th April 2011, 11:53 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

career options after 12th standard with PCM AS SUBJECT ::

ENGINEERING ::

If you are interested in engineering field and want to develop something in life then this
is best field.If you want to take admission to good colleges then you have to appear for
AIEEE to take admission to NIT's and other good colleges in India and ITT JEE for IIT'S.

ARMY,AIR FORCE,NAVY::

this is another great option for you to do if you are interested in serving for country.
you can get into army by giving NDA ,CDS exam .

BCA+MBA::

this is another best course to do it provides you knowledge of programming and
management and is of great demands.
you can do BCA from any college and for MBA you have to appear for CAT for IIM 'S
and for other good colleges you have to take MAT ,XAT .

HOTEL MANAGEMENT ::

this is one the field booming in India and is of great demands.you can take pusa test to
appear in good colleges under PUSA .

BCA+MCA::

this course will make you master in programming and you will have the opportunity to
become good software developer
8th April 2011, 09:22 AM
devendergora

You can prepare for competitive exams like IIT , AIEEE, BITSAT, VITEEE etc.
8th April 2011, 02:19 PM
hari om yadav

dear,
a lot of career options after 10+2 with PCM and computer science.
career depend on your interest. you can get everything if you do.
if your interest in airforce and navy sector then you should join thease sectors. in thease sectors you make good career. you can also take admission in engineering .
8th April 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

For IIT should I start coaching for engineering from class 11th onwards
8th April 2011, 04:36 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Hi friend.

you have a lot of options in your career when you take PCM in 12th.

The following are the scope having courses now a days.

BE(any type you are interested)

Bsc(any subject you are interested)

BCA(if interested in computer science)

MBBS(second mostly chosen course)

and etc.(there are so much).

For your kind information you can also select courses which commerce stream students can take. (if you are interested)
10th April 2011, 07:31 PM
Nazu_khurana

Career options after 12th standard with PCM and Computer science are following:
  • BE
  • BCA
  • MBBS
  • B Sc. ,and many more.

You can choose what you fell best according to your interests.
10th April 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

if i choose b.arch.wat will i learn in it n did i get a gud job?
10th April 2011, 11:53 PM
mseetharamster

Various opportunities available are
B.Tech
B.Arch
BBA
LLB
Hotel management
Fashion Designing
Interior Designing
CA
BSc
etc.,
11th April 2011, 01:55 AM
babydoll

Hello friend,
After 12th you can apply for the various course in all field as you are from science stream student.
Engineering:You can appear for the AIEEE, IIT,WBJEE, and many other state based engineering entrance examination. So if you are really interested to the technical field then you can go for it.
Medical:For the medical entrance exam you have to appear for the PMT, AIIMS, and many other medical entrance examination. This the another option for you for your bright future.
Commerce: You can apply for the CA, CS, ICAW, and many more examination for finance and humanities.
General Field:You can apply for the general course as B.Sc , Bcom, BA or BBA, BCA....and many more.

So select the appropriate field as per your interest.
Good luck!!!
11th April 2011, 02:10 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Hi,

As you are having PCM and even computer science in 12th, so many option are available for you.

a) You can opt these academic courses:-
  • B.Tech
  • B.Arch
  • BBA
  • LLB
  • CA
  • BSc

b) You can apply for NDA examination which give you opportunity to serve defence as an Officer.

c) You can also go for these courses:-
  • Hotel management
  • Fashion Designing
  • Interior Designing

So, choose your course as per you interest..

All the Best...
11th April 2011, 02:20 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Career options after 12th standard with PCM and Computer science?

Their are many career option are available for non medical students...firstly you can go for engineering entrance exams like IIT and AIEEE.....or you can do BCA ,BSc..etc
11th April 2011, 04:58 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

there are so many career options after 12th in PCM. Some good options are
1. B.SC with hons in any good subject
2. BCA
3. Engineering and many more

Also 12th candidate may join in various job like banking job, defence job, police force etc.
I think there are no need of drop of 1 year. Because most of the cases it does not improve quality of study.
11th April 2011, 05:23 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
There are various options available for you in this stream.
If you are interested in Computer applications, you can move on with BCA followed by MCA or other programming languages. Apart from this, following are the courses with potential to fetch you a great career which many students from the same stream are pursuing.

BArch
Duration- 3 years
Eligibility- +2 with Maths

B Pharm
Duration- 4 years
Eligibility- +2 with PCM.

BSc Radiography
Duration-3 years
Eligibility-+2 with PCM

There are many other courses available besides what have been mentioned above. to select a course, you must be aware of your strength and weaknesses. You must carry on with the area of your expertise and interest.

Thanks.
16th April 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

wHAT R D SALERIES IN NEAVY
17th April 2011, 06:50 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Career option After 12th with PCM

Now it is a time to describe yourself as a good student. If you want to explore your career in engineering then in India many government and private college offer for this program for the student who completed the 12th std. with PCM.

In India IITS, NITs, BITs..etc is the best institute of India. I give you the details about the India famous engineering entrance exam are as follow:

IIT JEE : IIT JEE is the most famous engineering entrance exam of India. IIT known as the best institute of India. For the admission in the IIT college you must appear in the IIT JEE entrance exam.
A candidate can appear only two times in IIT JEE entrance exam. Once in the appearing in 12th and other after completing 12th std.

For example : If you are appearing in 12th board exam in 2011 then you can appear in IIT JEE in 2011 and 2012.

AIEEE : AIEEE is the 2nd famous engineering entrance exam which is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. A candidate can appear maximum 3 times in AIEEE exam.

VITEEE : Vellore Institute of Technology is the top rated private engineering institute of India. VITEEE entrance exam is conducted by the VIT University for the admission in the engineering & Technology courses. The minimum eligibility criteria for appearing in VITEEE is pass 12th with minimum 60% marks aggregate including PCM.

KIITEE : Kalinga Institute of Industrial technology is the top rated institute of India. It is started in 1997 and in a small time it developed as a top rated institute of India. the minimum eligibility criteria for the appearing in the KIITEE entrance exam is pass 12th std. with minimum 60% aggregate marks including PCM. student appearing in +2 can appear in this exam.

BITSAT : This exam is conducted by the Birla Institute of technology & Science (BITs). The minimum eligibility criteria for the appearing in BITSAT entrance exam is 80% aggregate in +2 with minimum 60% in PCM. BITs is the best private institute of India and its rank is 1st among all private engineering institute of India.

beside this there are also many state level entrance exam conducted by the state government. For example :- ORJEE, WBJEE, MH-CET, COMEDK..etc.

Regards
~Mukul~
18th April 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Do BSc in computer science will provide me job opportunity in future or i will also have to complete MSc??
18th April 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th class and i hv PCM with computers and english as the subjects. Now i am confused whether i should go for engineering or fashion designing i have interest in fashion designing but i dont thing that doing fashion designing is beneficial for me . kindly tell me what lines are provided if i choose for fashion designing and what if i choose for engineering.
23rd April 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I am bit confused weather to take PCM or PCB. can you tell what are the career options after taking PCM expect enginnering....... and also tell what are career options after taking PCB????
26th April 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

i have just given my 10th grade exams waiting for results i have got good grades in my science till now but , i am also good at my social science my weakness is mathematics thus i kindly urge you to help me in my subject selection . please reply ASAP
28th April 2011, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

i am in 1st year nw..engineering in computer science..i didn't wantd but i got d college and i got into engineering and nw m nt feeling it good coz it waz not my field..what should i do???????
28th April 2011, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

i am a first year engineering studen..in computer science..i did engineering coz i was selected in engineering..but nw my 1 year iz goin to be completed and i am not able to perform well..coz itz not my field..and mind does not sets dere..wat should i do?
i want such a career option in which i can earn a lot of money in future..plz tell me what to do??
28th April 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i am presently in class 12th (Physics,chemistry,maths,english COMP.SC) can i choose MBA as my carrer option and what type of jobs are offered after mba
29th April 2011, 01:53 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Hi dear,
There are lots of Options after 12th Pass from PCM, But basically its depends on your Interest First. So, choose those Course OR Field, in which you have finad a great Interest and which you are handle properly after accepting that Course.

So, after Passing 12th, there are Endless Opportunity like Engineering Courses, Medical Courses, Apply for Government Recruitment Exams Like Banks exams, Computer Courses OR You can do Aviation Course.

So, there are Lots of Career Option After Passing 12th Class with PCM. If you are Interested to Join Air force , Army As a Officer Post, then you have to clear the Entrance exams. So, dont worry there are lots of Opportunity for PCM Students.

So, Decide Yourself and choose Courses according to your Interest, Only then you will get Sucess in Your Life.
Thanks
29th April 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

HOW COMPUTER SC. IS BEST OPTION AS COMPARED TO PHYSICAL EDUCATION IN CLASS XI?
29th April 2011, 11:34 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Quote:

You can apply for the National defence academy examination and can join various forces of Indian Air force as an officer.
National Defence Academy examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. To apply for this examination you need the following eligibility criteria.

Education Qualification
For the NDA exam a candidate should be 10+2 pass in any discipline
and should have physics and maths for the Indian Air force.
Those appeared in the 10+2 exam are also eligible.

Age Limit
For the NDA exam candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

For more information on NDA exam visit at the below web site.
www.upsc.gov.in
30th April 2011, 12:03 AM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

after 12th there so may option to build ur careers. if your interest in computer line so u may go for BCA ,BE (computer science) B.Com with computer,B.Sc (computer science) etc
if your intrest are not in computer so u have to do any thing like B.Sc (math/chem/phy),BBA,B.COm,BA etc
if u want to do Engineering so u will have to fight exam like IIT , AIEEE, MP PET , etc
u can take drop for preparing IIT AIEEE and another exam
30th April 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

am in 11th std. and want to know what with PCM and biology, can u plz guide me wat career options wud be suitable for a girl with this stream?? waiting for reply...
30th April 2011, 12:48 AM
bharanidharans

Dear friend,
so some of interesting future career after 12 !!
1. Engineering
2. Fashion Designing
3. Acting
4. Bachelor's of computer application
5. Bachelor's of science
6. Bachelor's of biotechnology
7. Pilot Training

If you want to go for higher study then choose from the followings.

1. BBA
2. BCA
3. B.Com
4. BA
5. BSc
6. Hotel management
7. ITI
8. Cinematography

All the Best
30th April 2011, 01:12 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

You can prepare for the various Engineering entrance exams like AIEEE,IIT-JEE and many more other Engineering entrance exams and i hope you have the qualifying marks in your 12th required for these exams.
30th April 2011, 02:47 AM
Harishhm888

My friend i dont know your state, but if you are interested in engineering you can go to Karnataka,which is place where IT sector is huge and they have lot of colleges.I can give you fee structure-1st-COMEDK seat-130000/yr,management -depends on college,yearly expenditure-50000to70000/yr. Otherwise you can do following things:1.take some degree and prepare for IAS. 2.take some degree and prepare for CA EXAM. 3.take diplomo and find job early. 4.take any degree and do PG and become lecturer.
30th April 2011, 09:00 AM
prashant.jha39
Member+

aftre 12th you have so many options
1. engineering
2. b. pahrma
3. you can prepare for bank exams
4. you can try for NDA
5. you can go for B.Sc and then aim for civil services

it all depends on your interests because there are so many other fields also
30th April 2011, 09:36 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

after 12th with PCM(Physics, chemistry and mathematics) and computer subject there are so many good options for you. first of all you may go for engineering study. for this you have to appear in engineering entrance examination like JEE, AIEEE, IIT JEE and other state level engineering entrance examination. if you can crack any oe of this examination with good rank then you should take admission in engineering.

you may also go for BCA course(Bachelor of computer application). this is a computer related professional course. the job opportunity and scope is very good after this course. if you want to built your career in IT field and in software field then you may go for BCA.

you may go for general study in B.Sc with a very good subject like physics or chemistry. now the opportunity after B.Sc study is also high although the competition is also high.

you may go for NDA examination and through this examination you may get chance to join in defence technical branch. for this you have to appear in NDA examination. now the form fill up for NDA II 2011 examination is going on. last date to apply is 9th May, 2011.the date of examination is 21st August, 2011. to apply visit the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in for more information about the examination and for eligibility criterion visit the website http://www.upsc.gov.in

you may also go for some other professional course like BBA, BBM, Hotel management etc.

one year drop i think is not a good option. you should not discontinue your study only tp improve your study. most of the cases it seems that students are unable to improve their study after one year drop. so it's better to continue your study in any field without any drop.

best wishes.
30th April 2011, 09:40 AM
wagle
Senior Member+

for this you have to appear in engineering entrance examination like JEE, AIEEE, IIT JEE and other state level engineering entrance examination. if you can crack any oe of this examination with good rank then you should take admission in engineering.

IIT JEE : IIT JEE is the most famous engineering entrance exam of India. IIT known as the best institute of India. For the admission in the IIT college you must appear in the IIT JEE entrance exam.
A candidate can appear only two times in IIT JEE entrance exam. Once in the appearing in 12th and other after completing 12th std

so there are mamy carrier option, you the stream in which you intersted.
30th April 2011, 09:23 PM
devendergora

IN order to pursue btech in Computer science , you can write entrance exams like IITJEE, AIEEE for admission in iits and nits.
There are other exams are also like BITSAT, VITEEE , these are private institutes, but are very good.
30th April 2011, 11:12 PM
mayekarpritesh

Well......
According to me, you are thinking that Engineering Degree is most heavier than plane B.Sc. degree,.....
Its only your assumption.......

Because,It is not True.

With the help of many extra-ordinary course,you can enhance your plane B.Sc. degree.
You should have something differentiator factor which easily differentiates you among the other peoples at the time of interviews.
So my friend just focus on your bright future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?