6th May 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Information about railway pharmacist jobs in central? What is the syllabus?

hi sir can you tell me regording the information of railway pharmacist jobs in central. which syllabus should be study for railway pharmacist . presently iam studying b pharmacy 3rd year
in palamooru university in andrapradhesh

22nd May 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about railway pharmacist jobs in central? What is the syllabus?

hai sir. in this year completed b.pharmacy finalyear, my goal is a good railway pharmacist please tel me how to get the job
19th January 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about railway pharmacist jobs in central? What is the syllabus?

Hi, I have no Idea about exam pattern or syllabus or competitive books for the pharmacist so please tel me how I prepare?
18th March 2017, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Hi I need an clear information about recruitment for grade 3 pharmacist in rrb and Wat are the procedures to undergo this grade 3 competitive exam. And how to apply for it on online I'm much expecting about southern railways. Please send me details to [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?