18th May 2013, 09:12 PM
Sathyaprakash padmashali

How can I join Indian Army after completing 2nd PUC in commerce with 80% marks?

I complete 2nd puc in commerce with 80% marks, how to join indian army?

11th September 2013, 10:14 PM
nishi513

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completing 2nd PUC in commerce with 80% marks?

HI FRIEND
## You can join in Indian Army after the completion of 2nd PUC with commerce by clearing NDA examination
## NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year to recruit the candidates in various vacancies of ARMY,AIRFORCE and NAVY WINGS of National Defence Academy
## Minimum educational qualification required to apply for ARMY WING is 12th pass in any discipline & for AIRFORCE,NAVY WINGS is 12th pass under 10+2 pattern with physics,mathematics subjects from recognised institution
## Age limit to apply for NDA examination is 16.5-19 years & the candidate must be physically,medically fit as per Defence regulations
## Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA exam
## For further details please visit www.upsc.gov.in

** ALL THE BEST **
11th June 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completing 2nd PUC in commerce with 80% marks?

my name is ashwath konadka I have completed 2 nd commerce 69.33% my 2nd puc marks.I want to join Indian army .how to join Indian army .how to write NDA exam .please tell me.
22nd August 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to Indian army, but I don't no how to join.what is NDA exam, how I can participate in that exam and how to write. Please tell me
2nd August 2020, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a female want to join military I have completed 2nd puc with 85% can any one suggest how to join milatary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?