23rd May 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of submission of forms for BSc Nursing in MDU Rohtak?

sir pls tell me the date of sublimation of form for b.sc nursing in MDU rohtak.

1st July 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of submission of forms for BSc Nursing in MDU Rohtak?

When will you take bsc nursing forms online?
5th May 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of submission of forms for BSc Nursing in MDU Rohtak?

What is the date of submission the forms of post basic bsc nursing ?
21st January 2016, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the date of submission of form of PB Bsc nursing for re exam n re- checking
30th March 2018, 11:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc. Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate Nursing course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Nursing course is 4 years.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

=> Candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board of Education.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Science in Nursing is 50%.

As per my knowledge, the tentative date date of submission of forms for BSc Nursing in MDU Rohtak is in the month of may 2018.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Delhi Road, University Secretariat, Rohtak, Haryana 124001
Phone: 01262 393 596
15th October 2018, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of submitting form of bsc. Nursing 2nd year in rohtak university
4th June 2019, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to do BSc nursing is this university provide this course???
11th August 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Post bsc in distance education course is available in MDU
2nd August 2020, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

The last date of online forms application
28th August 2020, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

On which date bsc nursing forms are filled plzz tell me the date
15th July 2022, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Fee criteria for bsc. Nursing in MDU Rohtak
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?