3rd June 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Which field should I choose for animation or gaming? I have passed 10th class

sir i just 10th class passing and i get 60% what choos field of animation or gaming.

23rd August 2017, 05:26 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Which field should I choose for animation or gaming? I have passed 10th class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i just 10th class passing and i get 60% what choos field of animation or gaming.

If you want to go for animation or gaming after 10th, then you can apply for diploma course in Animation and gaming designing. Here below are details regarding Diploma course in animation and gaming designing:-

Duration of Diploma Course in Animation and Gaming Designing:- duration of diploma is 2 years.

Course Contents:- In animation and gaming design course you have to study subjects like Fundamental of Visual design, Animation concept, Script writing, Photoshop, Basic of Modelling, Introduction to animation and designing software, Modelling concepts, Texture techniques, Advanced animation etc.

List of Institutes Offer Diploma in Animation and Gaming Design:-

1). 5 Gate Multimedia Solutions.(Indore).

2). AAFT School of Animation.(Noida).

3). Amtec Animation Academy.(Kerala).

4). Animation Live .(Chandigarh).

5). Davinci Media College.(Chennai).

6). Digiquest Academy.(Hyderabad).

7). Escotoonz Animation.(Haryana).

8). Film Magic Animation Academy.(Tamil Nadu).

9). Global Institute of Gaming and Animation.(Chennai).

10). Image Multimedia.(Kochi).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?