6th June 2013, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government engineering college after passing 12th with 80% marks in PCM

I passed out 12th in 2012 with 80% maks in pcm .i want to do engineering .can I get admission in government engineering college.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in any government college after passing 12th from PCM with 52%?
  2. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  3. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 62% in PCM?
  4. Can I get any government college in Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 58% marks in 12th PCM?
  5. In which government college can I get after passing 12th with PCM? I have secured 70% marks in board examination
  6. How to get admission in reputed engineering college in UP after scoring 63.80% in PCM and failing in UPSEE?
  7. How to get admission in government engineering college? -- [New]
  8. Which college is better for admission in Bsc Hons after passing 12th class with 55% in PCM?
  9. Can I get a seat in any engineering college in Maharashtra on the basis of 12th board marks after scoring 92% in PCM?
  10. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  11. How could I take admission in Dr DY Patil engineering college mumbai after passing 12th from science(PCM)?
  12. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  13. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  14. After scoring 135 marks in PCM can I take admission in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission in government college after scoring 70% in 12th with PCM?
  16. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 81% marks
  17. Marks needed for admission in engineering college? With 145 marks in PCM can I get admission?
  18. How to get admission in engineering college after scoring 145 marks in PCM 12th class CBSE board and 66000 rank in UPTU?
19th March 2015, 08:23 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in government engineering college after passing 12th with 80% marks in PCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed out 12th in 2012 with 80% maks in pcm .i want to do engineering .can I get admission in government engineering college.
Yes, you can get admission in Government College with these marks. But for this you need to clear Engineering entrance exam that are held every year at National and State level, such as AIEEE, JEE Advanced and Engineering Entrance exams held by different States etc.

After passing the exam, you will be called for the counseling as per your All India Rank (AIR) or State-wise Rank. Accordingly, you will be allotted college and engineering trade of your mentioned choices.

Since the admission in IIT’s, NIT’s or any other government colleges run by the State Government is entirely on the merit basis, therefore, to get admission in any of the government colleges you need to score good marks and, thereby, good rank in the Engineering Entrance Exam which will make you to achieve better rank in the Entrance Examination set for the admission in Engineering Universities/Colleges.
14th May 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in government engineering college after passing 12th with 80% marks in PCM

How I can clear jee main exam if I had not taken any coaching for it
1st March 2016, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

which government or best collage will give the admission to those students who are not able to clear jee main exam but having 85%marks in 12..
22nd April 2016, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i able to get admission when i passed the JEE advance exam or need to do some another efforts?
22nd May 2016, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

which goverment or best college will give the admision to those student who are not able to clear jee main exam but having 85%marks in 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?