6th June 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How to enter in the field of bioinformatics? I have recently be studying in class 11th

I m recently studying in class 11.i have opted combined stream .i wish to enter in the field of bioinformatics . My subjects are physics , chemistry , math , biology, english. I have not taken ip or it.so can iopt for bioinformatics. Please guide me.as early as possible.
Thank u

29th June 2013, 12:18 PM
gopikalavanya

Smile Re: How to enter in the field of bioinformatics? I have recently be studying in class 11th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m recently studying in class 11.i have opted combined stream .i wish to enter in the field of bioinformatics . My subjects are physics , chemistry , math , biology, english. I have not taken ip or it.so can iopt for bioinformatics. Please guide me.as early as possible.
Thank u
hi,
if you want to enter in the field of bioinfromatics you should get above 60% marks in 12th standard in physics,chemistry,mathematics and biology subjects.And not only this if you want to do higher studies in this field you should do graduation in computer science and additional degree on biology.And you should be perfect in biology and computer science from basics.
all the best..
11th August 2021, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enter in the field of bioinformatics? I have recently be studying in class 11th

What should I do to make a career in bioinformatics after 12th? What are the entrance exams and colleges and scope for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?