13th June 2013, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

How can a student of geology apply for Ph.D test in lucknow university?

how can a student of geoloy apply for p.hd test in lucknow university? What are the department or streams in which a student can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Is the PhD degree from Amity Law school at Lucknow campus considered valid?
  2. How to become a Geologist after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  4. List of subjects can be chosen for PhD? I've completed MA(Geography) and currently doing job in geology and mining department
  5. MPhil/Phd after B.H.Sc. and M.H.Sc.?
  6. Which subject should I choose for PhD after MA in geography which may be useful for my job in geology and mining department?
  7. When can I apply for Ph.D Mathematics programme in Lucknow, Madras and Allahabad Universities?
  8. Can a student not having GATE score apply for M.Sc engineering? Is there any other tests in IIT's for M.Sc or PhD engineering admissions?
  9. Difference between JRF and with SRF? Is it required to do PhD?
  10. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  11. Best course after MSc Geology and List of institutes offering the course?
  12. Will there be any career for girls after doing B.Sc. Geology?
  13. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  14. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  15. How to apply for B.Ed course through Lucknow University?
  16. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  18. Can I apply for Geo-Physics in M.Sc from Indian university having completed B.Sc in Geology?
13th June 2013, 01:28 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can a student of geology apply for Ph.D test in lucknow university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can a student of geoloy apply for p.hd test in lucknow university? What are the department or streams in which a student can apply?

For taking admission in P.Hd course in Geology you will have to Registered in the science department of Lucknow university.It is one of the famous university for Geology basically for Earth Science ,Sedimentology, Micro-paleontology and for Himalayan Geology.

For taking admission in this course you will require to meet these Eligibility conditions :
  • You should have a Post Graduate degree in Geology from recognized university.
  • Your minimum marks in Post Graduation should be 50%.
Exam Pattern for Entrance Exam :-

Part A :
  • Quantitative Research Method.
  • Qualitative Research Methods.
Part B(Activities) :
  • Presentation of Library Based Assignment and Assignment based on Computer Usage in Research.
  • Preparation of Research Proposal.
Detailed Syllabus for Part A (Quantitative Research Method) :
  • Descriptive Research Method.
  • Experimental Research method.
  • Tools and Techniques of Data Collection.
  • Writing Research Reports.
Detailed Syllabus for Part A (Qualitative Research Method) :
  • Conceptualizing Qualitative Research.
  • Proposing Qualitative Research.
  • Qualitative Analysis,Interpretation and Reporting.
  • Enhancing the quality and credibility of Qualitative Analysis.
Syllabus for Activities Paper :
  • Identification of Research Problem.
  • Formulation of Research Questions.
  • Formulation of Hypothesis.
  • Review of Literature.
Marking Scheme :-
  • Qualitative and Quantitative Research paper will be of 100 Marks.
  • Activities paper through computer Presentation will be of 50 Marks.
  • Activities paper through Viva Voice will be of 50 Marks.
For more details -->> Click-Here .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?