15th April 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

How much marks needed in EAMCET to get into IPE? Rank required in EAMCET to get a government medical seat?

How much marks needed in EAMCT to get into IPE? Rank required in EAMCET to get a government medical seat?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a government seat in EAMCET medical stream? I've secured 89 marks in EAMCET and 96% in IPE with rank 4709
  2. Expected rank with 99 marks in EAMCET for a candidate with 564 marks in IPE? Possibility to get MBBS seat?
  3. How should I get in EAMCET after scoring 96% in IPE?
  4. How much marks are required in EAMCET to get medical seat in Hyderabad?l
  5. How to get a government seat after scoring 39 marks in EAMCET
  6. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 89 marks in EAMCET and 23.6 marks in IPE?
  7. Is there any possibility to get a seat in 2nd or 3rd counseling after scoring 87 marks in EAMCET and 21 in IPE?
  8. Expected rank in EAMCET for a candidate with 100 marks in EAMCET and 981 marks in IPE?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in JNTU if scored 83 marks in EAMCET and 571 marks in IPE being a BC-D candidate? Expected rank?
  10. Can I get a seat in AP medical college after scoring 76% in EAMCET? I have scored 125 in EAMCET
  11. Seat in AP after scoring 115 rank in EAMCET and 24.125 weightage in IPE?
  12. Can I get a government seat in any medical college after scoring 115 in EAMCET with 24.125 weightage in IPE?
  13. Will I get a seat in medical college after getting 100 marks in EAMCET and IPE?
  14. Can I get a seat in B.Arch after passing EAMCET?
  15. B.Sc (Ag) seat on the basis of 15000 rank in AP EAMCET -- [New]
  16. Can i get a seat in OU with 124 marks in EAMCET?
  17. Any chance to get a seat in BHMS in AP category after securing 32760 rank in EAMCET? I have scored 90% in IPE
  18. Government seat in medicine after scoring 115 in EAMCET and 24.1 weightage in IPE?
28th April 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks needed in EAMCET to get into IPE? Rank required in EAMCET to get a government medical seat?

How many marks minimum should i get to get seat in government college
2nd May 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks needed in EAMCET to get into IPE? Rank required in EAMCET to get a government medical seat?

HOW MANY MARKS SHOULD I GET TO GET IN EAMCET TO GET A GOVT SEAY I AM BC-D
2nd May 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

is 130 marks enough to get mbbs seat in open category
5th May 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

i got 71% in intermediate how much should i get in eamcet to get seat in mbbs
8th May 2011, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

how many marks required for bc e cast student to get mbbs seat
15th May 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

how many marks should i get in eamset to get a government medical seat with caste bc-b?
19th May 2011, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

how to get mbbs seat in government medical college
19th May 2011, 09:51 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Quote:
How much marks needed in EAMCT to get into IPE? Rank required in EAMCET to get a government medical seat?
Sorry, i hope you should first go through the IPE exam and latter attend EAMCET Examination.There are many factors which depends on to get into a Government college.Some of the factors are:-

1.The University region which you belong to
2.Your caste mainly decides your seat
3.Your IPE score which includes 25% of the EAMCET marks mainly decides your rank.

Having an aggregate of around 92% and EAMCET marks around 100 will be useful to get a seat in Government college if you belong to GEN Category.

Quote:
is 130 marks enough to get mbbs seat in open category
130 marks is more than enough to get into a good Medical college like Andhra University but your rank will even depend upon the IPE Marks which includes 25% of the weightage in EAMCET.
20th May 2011, 12:30 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

how many marks should i get in eamset to get a government medical seat with caste bc-b?
23rd May 2011, 09:32 AM

Question Re: How much marks needed in EAMCET to get into IPE? Rank required in EAMCET to get a government engineering seat?

sir
if i got marks eamcet in 60 what rank i wil get
23rd May 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

what i will get in medicine i got 115 marks
23rd May 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 852 marks in ipe now howmany marks required in eamset to get medical seat in govt.college
mounika ml
23rd May 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please say me,my bro got 91% in ipe,,,,,,,,,,,he appeared for eamcet and secured,,,,78 marks in it..............we belong to obc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,can he get a medical seat in hyderabad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,plzzzz reply sir plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
30th May 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

sir
my sister got 86% in ipe and she appeared for eamcet and secured 50 marksin it we belong to BC-A catg can she get a medical seat in andhrapradesh plz tel us sir thanqu
1st June 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i got 80% in my ipe in only 45 mrks in eamcet ..... i am intarested in mbbs or bds hat will be the fees.......
1st June 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY MARKS SHOULD GET IN EAMCET TO GET A SEAT IN NRI ACADAMY MEDICAL COLLEGE. I GOT 96PERCENT IN INTER
2nd June 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i got 85% in IPE , how many marks should i score in eamcet, and my caste is BC-D
7th June 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

what will be the rank for 60marks in eamcet medicine? i got 908/1000 and 537/600 and i belongs to bc-a
8th June 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir can i qualify by getting 38 marks in eamcet and 83% in ipe?
8th June 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i got 119 marks in eamcet medical categeory and 23.5 % in IPE can i get a Govt seat in open categeory
10th June 2011, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

iam bc .b ipe 587/600 eamcet 103 marks can i get govt medical seat
10th June 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

i got 120 in eamcet and 23.8%in ipe will i get in good medical college and i belongs to bc e
21st June 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

mubaraka parveen i have passed in ICSE EXAM X passed from international school with 84% right now i have joined in sri chetania college in intermediate BIPC GROUP with EAMCET coaching from inter 1st year so how is that college. i have BC E Category. let me know how is that college for eamcet coaching and how much marks shall i get for A P Government MBBS seat suggest me. I donot have idea sir.let me know best coaching
14th November 2011, 03:10 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Sorry, i hope you should first go through the IPE exam and latter attend EAMCET Examination.There are many factors which depends on to get into a Government college.Some of the factors are:-

1.The University region which you belong to
2.Your caste mainly decides your seat
3.Your IPE score which includes 25% of the EAMCET marks mainly decides your rank.

Having an aggregate of around 92% and EAMCET marks around 100 will be useful to get a seat in Government college if you belong to GEN Category.
24th January 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

how many marks is needed to get in medical government colledge in chennai?
23rd February 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

sir, a'm a o.c candidate my ipe percentage is 21.126 my father is an ex-service man ou region how many marks i should get to get a mbbs seat
10th March 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

how many marks should i get in emcet to get govt medicine seat includind the caste is bc b
16th March 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

i have 40 % in MPC IPE ,then will i get engg. in a govt.college ?
first of all am i eligible to eamcet,i am of OC category, what will be the minimum marks to acheive seat in a reputated govt.engineering college ?
24th April 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

My name is kareshma.My caste is BC-E.Tell me how many marks should i get in eamcet to get seat in medical college.
13th May 2012, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i got 45 marks in the macet and 19%/25% in the i.p.... mayi get the mbbs seat... i belongs to s.t(boys)
13th May 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

i got 60 marks in emcet and 23% in ipe what rank can i get
13th May 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i got 60 marks in emcet 23% in ipe and my cast is BC A how much rank can i expect
2nd June 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

i got 58 marks in eamcet 19% in ipe may i get the mbbs seat nd i belongs to Bc.a (girl)
7th June 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

how many marks should i get in eamcet for free medicine in government college for bc category?
9th July 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,
igot 81% in ipe and 36258 rank ineamcet bc.b catogery may i get agbse seat in ap
11th December 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir what are the minimum marks in eamcet to get a seat in mbbs
31st March 2014, 04:59 PM
k.rangaveni

How many marks minimum should i get to get seat in government college
22nd June 2014, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

I have got 95percentage in ipe 76 marks in eamcet i have to get admision in bvsc or agbsc
12th April 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are needed for agriculture seat in ranking of EAMCET
27th April 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I got 91 percent marks in bipc how many marks are needed to get in EAMCET .I am sc student
2nd February 2020, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How much rank is needed in eamcet to get free seat in government bsc agriculture colleges?
7th August 2021, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have Got 853 marks in my intermediate IPE exams so how many marks should i get to get a free medical seat in eamcet of caste BC-D
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?