14th June 2013, 01:00 AM
pritampxt

What type of questions are asked in interview of Merchant Navy by the post of seaman

Dear sir,
Can i know to how type question in interview of merchant navy by post of seaman?

19th September 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in interview of Merchant Navy by the post of seaman

Which type questions will be ask in merchant navy interview
17th October 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in interview of Merchant Navy by the post of seaman

what is your idea about life at sea?
25th August 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I would like to ask that what type of question comes in the interview. In the post of seaman.
27th August 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

sir i have no idea about all these.please help me what do.what type of question they ask in the interview.For the post of seaman.

Sagar Rohidas.
28th January 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i have no idea about all these.please help me what do.what type of question they ask in the interview.For the post sea man please help Aashish borkar
23rd March 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir..
I want come to knw that wat typ of quetion is generly asked in marchant navy seaman interview..
Plz suggest..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?