14th June 2013, 11:42 PM
Neeraj Kumar Tonger

Can I join B.Tech from IEI University Kolkata? I have completed diploma civil from ICE University

My diploma civil engineering is completed from ICE University, but project work is balance.
Can i join B. Tech. from IEI university Kolkata Now

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the procedure for changing the subjects in IEI,Kolkata? I've done my diploma in Hindi medium and now English language is quite tough to cope with
  3. How to join NDA after completing diploma? I am studying civil diploma 2nd year in ICE
  4. Will I be eligible to study degree course in NERIST(AP) after doing Civil Engineering diploma course in ICE?
  5. Can I join B.Tech course at MG University, Kerala?
  6. Which are the external engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed my 10+3 year civil diploma with 50%
  7. Admission procedure, important dates and fee structure of IEI-Kolkata? -- [New]
  8. How to join BARC having completed Diploma in Civil? Duration of course?
  9. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  10. Can I become member of IEI without appearing for any exam? I have completed my B.Tech in Civil
  11. Which are the colleges in Pune University? I have completed civil engineering diploma with 66.25%
  12. Is ICE AICTE approved? I am doing diploma in ICE
  13. Is it possible to get B.Tech in Civil in Kolkata after passing diploma in Architecture?
  14. Diploma from the institution of Civil Engineers (india) Punjab is eligible only for private job?
  15. Which is better between diploma in Civil and Diploma in Architecture? Any university offering this course?
  16. Study material for IEI Kolkata?
  17. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  18. How could I become a Member in IEI? I am 19 years old diploma holder
30th April 2017, 07:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join B.Tech from IEI University Kolkata? I have completed diploma civil from ICE University

The Institution of Engineers(India), Kolkata was established in the year 1920.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to join B.Tech from IEI University Kolkataafter completed diploma civil from ICE University.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

The Institution of Engineers(India), Kolkata
8, Gokhale Road
Kolkata - 700020
India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?