7th May 2010, 09:12 PM
bhavya18

Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?

hello sir,
I am B.Bhavya from Anantapur,AndhraPradesh.I have completed my +2 with an aggregate of 97.6.I have written ENAT(Manipal) online entrance and scored 128/240.Iam interested in aeronautical engineering I want to study in A.P.Kindly suggest me the best aeronautical engg colegs in A.P.How are the opportunities for girls in aeronautical engg?Is there any entrance exam to get into this branch?can I get into aeronautical engg through EAMCET in A.P.please give me reply .

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  3. What is the future for girls in aeronautical engineering field? -- [New]
  4. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  6. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering?
  7. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  9. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  10. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  11. Procedure and eligibility for girls in Aeronautical engineering sector? How much salary one can get?
  12. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  14. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  15. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP?
  16. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
8th July 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?

what we have to do for m.tech after b.tech
13th October 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?

sir iam suresh . can i work in the rocket launching centers after doing as a aeronautical engeneering?
19th February 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

what is fee structure for aeronautical engineering, approximately?
1st May 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Iam in high school in Kenya and i would like to know which grade and subjects i should work hard in so that i can quallify directly as a student in any of the kenya university.
which are the universities that offer auronatical enginering in kenya.
8th May 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

After completing 12th which engineering course can i take? is there more scope for aeronautical engineering, am so confused .which course should be taken to get government jobs?
27th April 2015, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
Im copleted diploma in civil.But my mark is not well it will about 60%. But i want to join GOVT.college of pune.It is possible or not.
And also can i able to jion Aeronautical Engineering.If yes, then what i do for it mens which way i go?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?