19th June 2013, 11:31 AM
kynishant

Can I get NIT government college after scoring 112 marks in JEE mains?

sir, i am sc candidate and have scored 112 marks in jee mains and 78% in cbse board .can i get nit govt. college if yes then please tell me the names of nit college which i can get?

9th May 2015, 09:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get NIT government college after scoring 112 marks in JEE mains?

Yes you will surely get top NIT with high placements for your bachelor of engineering course having done your 12th with 78% marks and securing 112 marks in your JEE Mains examination .

It is very hard to predict the exact NIT which you will get for your engineering course because the final list comes after the marks JEE Advance examination . But one thing is sure being a SC category candidate and scoring 112 marks in the Mains examination which is about 2.5 times the cutoff for the same you will must get the NIT with your desired trade of engineering course .

You should just not be satisfied with NIT and should try to do well in the JEE Advance examination so that you can get admission in the IIT which is the best engineering colleges with high job placements in the MNCs

So wait for the final merit list and for further notifications about the same log on to the link www.cbse.nic.in .
13th June 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get NIT government college after scoring 112 marks in JEE mains?

sir, i am genral candidate and have scored 112 marks in jee mains and 64% in state board .can i get nit govt. college if yes then please tell me the names of nit college which i can get?
26th May 2017, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am an obc candidate ,scored 122 marks in jee mains can I get admission in vnit ,in which branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?