19th June 2013, 10:21 PM
vanitha raju

Are B.Ed students eligible for TET in Tamilnadu

Bsc(computer science) with Bed is eligible for TET in tamilnadu?

4th February 2014, 10:13 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are B.Ed students eligible for TET in Tamilnadu

Yeah sure, you are absolutely eligible to apply for TET Examination. TET i.e Teacher Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted by Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board. To apply for TET exam the applicant need to satisfy the eligibility criteria. If you satisfy criteria than you are absolutely eligible to apply.

One who have passed 10+2 Pattern and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education of recognized Teacher Training Institute and seeking admission as Secondary Grade Teacher for Classes I to V. can write the paper - I Examination.

One who have passed Degree course in B.A/B.Sc/B.Litt with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography or equivalent qualification of a recognized University and those who have completed B.Ed degree of a recognized University may also eligible and seeking admission as Secondary Grade Teacher for Classes VI to VIII. Can eligible write the paper - II Examination. One who are studying in the final year of D.E.Ed/B.Ed at the time of examination may also eligible to apply for Teacher Eligibility Test.
5th February 2014, 11:31 AM
kasu anjani

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanitha raju View Post
Bsc(computer science) with Bed is eligible for TET in tamilnadu?
YES .TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be ...
More than 5 lakhs students of Tamil Nadu
22nd March 2022, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Can B. Ed home science graduate apply for TED exam?
25th March 2022, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I am bsc bed can I write yet paper 1 exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?