23rd June 2013, 01:00 AM
DEEPAK KUMAR .D

Can I change my course after getting a seat in Shri Sivasubramaniyar?

After getting seat in Shri Sivasubramaniyar college of engineering through TNEA counselling, can i change my course

15th June 2016, 08:50 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Can I change my course after getting a seat in Shri Sivasubramaniyar?

Generally it is not possible to change course after just having admission in a particular course in a college, but the change of course is possible and depends on several factors for changing the course.

In order to change the course the most important thing to be noticed is to have vacancy in the course that you want to get enroll. It is required to have vacancy in the particular course of choice so as to change the course, you have to contact your college administration and have to ask them regarding vacancy, the college can offer you the seat only if the college have vacancy in that course. hence to have a vacancy is a must important factor in order to get your course change. Now if there is a vacancy in real then the college administration will allow you to change your course, but before that you have to mention in detail the reason behind changing your course so early in an application to the college. As the admissions have just taken place there might be vacancy in the desired course, so look for the vacancy and if you find then there will be no problem in changing the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?