23rd June 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?

sir i completed Bsc nursing in 2012 December,now i want to join MBBS, please i want complete information about entrance exam, fees, duration of course and colleges

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing?
  2. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges offering the course in Kerala?
  3. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  4. After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure?
  5. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  6. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  7. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure?
  8. Can we do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What are the opportunities for BSc nurses in defence service?
  9. Can I do MBBS after pursuing BSC Nursing? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  10. How to join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What can I do to join MBBS?
  11. Can I join MBBS program after completing B.Sc nursing? Is there any equivalent course to MBBS?
  12. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join BSc Nursing after completing MLT?
  14. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible to join MBBS course through lateral entry after completing B.Sc nursing?
  16. What is the fee duration of MBBS course?
  17. Can I join in 2nd year MBBS after completing BSc Nursing at Bangalore
  18. Can I join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? What will be the fee structure for this course?
22nd May 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?

I want to complete my education in bsc nursing,,,, bt i want to more details of bsc nursing,
8th January 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?

What is the process of doing MBBS after bsc nursing. What is the duration of doing MBBS course after bsc nursing. And what is the process behind this.?
10th May 2017, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I have done b.sc nursing degree but i want become a doctor how i can do any doctorate degree after b.sc nursing, by any method without loss of time please give response in detail
20th November 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Please give me information about Mbbs aftr BSc nurding in pakistan
27th May 2020, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

If I completed my bsc nursing than can I do mbbs image of 28 yrs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?