27th June 2013, 02:27 AM
yuthika.raju

What is the scope required to get into JNFAU Hyderabad?

i got 89% in twelveth grade pcm
i would like to know the nata scores required to get into JNFAU hyd or sri venkateshwara coll of arch
is nata score 90 considered to be good enough ?

Related Questions:
  1. Where is a better scope to do MS in Biotech?
  2. Job scope for CS in Singapore?
  3. List of colleges which come under OU?
  4. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee and marks required for M.A from Government college in Hyderabad?
  6. Which are the BSc Microbiology colleges in Hyderabad?
  7. How to apply for private companies in Hyderabad? Is any reference required? I've completed B.Tech(ECE)
  8. List of college which come under OU? Which colleges can I get for M.Tech after scoring 4268 rank in PGCET?
  9. What is the required degree in forensic science? What is the scope?
  10. List of top 10 Engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. When and where GPAT counselling will be start in Hyderabad? What are the certificates required at the time of counselling? -- [New]
  12. List of the top MBA colleges in Pune? I have done BCA from Amravati University and have secured 125 marks in MBA CET and 78 percentile in MAT
  13. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  14. Qualifications required to do PG diploma courses in Hyderabad?
  15. How many qualified PGECET qualified students can get a seat in M.Tech in JNTU Hyderabad? Scope of getting a seat in JNTU?
  16. What is the scope of Astrophysics course? What are the different entrance exams? Are there any coaching centers in Hyderabad, AP to train the students for these examinations
  17. How much percentage required to get into top college in Hyderabad?
  18. How much marks are required in EAMCET to get medical seat in Hyderabad?l
19th July 2016, 11:24 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope required to get into JNFAU Hyderabad?

The Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, is an architecture and fine arts university located at Masab Tank, Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The minimum score required in National Aptitude Test in Architecture is more than 150 marks for open category and 130 to 140 marks for OBC category. For SC category 90 marks in NATA is considered to be good enough. For more information you can visit at official website
jnafau.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?