1st July 2013, 06:21 PM
Simar0001

Which are the coaching institutes for IIT JEE? What is the schedule of IIT?

I am a student of 11th class. I have joined coaching classes for iit-jee.I want to know the schedule to crack iit;how many hours of sleep,reading and studing.etc. Are required for the same...
Plz answr

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions offering IIT-JEE Coaching in Bathinda? How may I get details about online coaching?
  2. Which are the best coaching institutes for IIT JEE?
  3. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes?
  4. Which are the best coaching institutes for IIT JEE between vibrant and motion IIT JEE?
  5. Best coaching institutes to prepare for IIT JEE? I have scored 93% in 12th
  6. Last date of joining coaching classes of IIT? List of best coaching institutes for IIT JEE in Maharashtra?
  7. Is it necessary to crack IIT JEE to get into Architecture?
  8. Coaching institutes which provide Postal Coaching from foundation course from IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  9. Good coaching institutes that offer 2 years coaching for IIT JEE for 10th passed institutes?
  10. What is the scope for electronics diploma?
  11. List of top coaching centers for IIT-JEE preparation? How may I get information about online coaching exam preparation(Kota)?
  12. Which is the best coaching institute for IIT JEE? How to crack the exam? -- [New]
  13. Best IIT-JEE coaching institutes in Coimbatore?
  14. Coaching institutes for IIT JEE, AIEEE preparation for 12th passed students in Bangalore?
  15. Which are the best coaching institutes for IIT JEE preparation? Can I crack IIT by self studying?
  16. Can my son take admission in diploma in engineering in Sathysai University after passing II PUC in Bangalore?
  17. Best coaching center for IIT JEE exam in Hyderabad? What are the expenses for coaching for IIT JEE?
  18. Should I take up IIT JEE or coaching or normal CBSE coaching? Is self study enough for AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
11th January 2014, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the coaching institutes for IIT JEE? What is the schedule of IIT?

What is the focus of iit jee coaching institute and what is difference between iit college and regional engineering college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?