6th July 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

List of the distance education colleges offering MSc Psychology in Kerala?

I have completed plus two .i want to know the list of distance education collages which offers m.s.c psychology in kerala

Related Questions:
  1. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  2. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities offering MSc Chemistry through distance education? Is this course recognized by Union Kerala PSC, HRD?
  4. List of the colleges in UP offering MSc Physics through correspondence or distance education? -- [New]
  5. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering by distance education in Kerala and Karnataka States?
  6. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Chemistry in Distance Education in Kerala?
  7. List of colleges providing B.A Psychology in Kerala?
  8. List of Colleges offering LLB course in Distance Education around Kasaragod District of Kerala State?
  9. Names of colleges offering facilities of distance education in MSc course?
  10. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  11. Which are the colleges offering MSc agriculture in distance mode?
  12. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/MSc in satellite communication through distance education?
  13. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Distance Education around Kerala? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  14. List of colleges offering MSc Biotechnology through distance education?
  15. B.A. Psychology in part time or distance education at any university providing this facility?
  16. List of psychology course colleges? I have done MBA with HR
  17. How to do MSc Psychology in distane education? What are the opportunities?
  18. List of colleges or universities offering MSc Mathematics after B.E computer science engineering in distance education mode?
28th August 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the distance education colleges offering MSc Psychology in Kerala?

Can i join for msc psychology after finishing any other medical degree course.
31st October 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the distance education colleges offering MSc Psychology in Kerala?

CAN PROVISIONAL RECOGNISED DISTANCE EDUCATION COURSES OF BHARATHIYAR UNIVERSITY MAY BE CANCELLED ANYDAY
25th January 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering msc clinical psychology in kerala as distance education. ?
26th January 2017, 10:35 PM
Sargeant
Member+

List of few well known colleges offers M.SC. psychology course in Kerala are as follows:-

1]Prajyoti, Trissar,Kerala.
2]Amrita institute of medical science (AIMS),kocho,kerala.
3]Christ college , Thrissur,Kerala.
4]University of calicut, calicut Kerala.
12th June 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

CAN MSC PSYCHOLOGY BE CHOOSEN AFTER COMPLETING DOCTOR OF PHARMACY
9th March 2020, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Can msc psycology can be done after bpt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?