9th July 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good colleges offering BCA in IPU? I have scored 1900 rank in BCA from IP University

hiiiiiiii i m ruchi here i have got 1900 rank in bca from ip university i want to ask u that which is the best and good college offering bca in ipu nd which is best in placements terms....................... i vill wait for ur reply.........?????????

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top 10 colleges of IPU in BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of good colleges in Bangalore for BCA? I have scored 48% in 2nd PUC PCMC
  3. Which are the colleges in IPU? I have scored 33308 rank in IPU CET
  4. Difference between B.Sc CS and BCA? Which course is better from job and placement point of view?
  5. Should I go for a job or Post Graduation? I am pursuing BCA final year from IPU
  6. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  7. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  8. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for BCA course in IP University? Fee structure for this course? List of Colleges offering this course under IP University?
  9. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  10. please tell me BCA college affiliated under mumbai university!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 522 rank in IPU? What are the rankings of the colleges under IPU?
  12. Colleges offer admission in BCA to PCB student? Whether Bioinformatics after BCA is advisable and promising?
  13. Which college can I get after scoring 1292 rank in BCA IPU?
  14. Detailed information about BCA? What kind of questions are asked in BCA entrance exam? -- [New]
  15. Can I get a good job after BCA from Ranchi University?
  16. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  17. How to join government college of MCA in India?
  18. Top 5 colleges in Delhi that I can get after scoring 553 in BCA entrance exam?
15th July 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good colleges offering BCA in IPU? I have scored 1900 rank in BCA from IP University

hey....... homie........ i got 1020 rank in BCA plz prefer the bst collage for me.....:)
15th May 2015, 04:49 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good colleges offering BCA in IPU? I have scored 1900 rank in BCA from IP University

The list of good colleges offering BCA in IPU:-

New Delhi Institute of Information Technology

Siri Fort Collge of Computer Technology and Management

COMM-IT Career Academy

Ansal Institute of Technology

Vivekanand Institute of Professional Studies

Jagannath International Management School

Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology

Trinity Institute of Higher Education

Institute of Information Technology and Management

JSS Academy of Technical Education

Mother Teresa Institute of Management
15th May 2015, 09:26 PM
kalo 4

List of Good Colleges offering BCA in IPU :-

Trinity Institute of Higher Education

JSS Academy of Technical Education

Institute of Information Technology and Management

Siri Fort Collge of Computer Technology and Management

Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology

Ansal Institute of Technology

New Delhi Institute of Information Technology

Vivekanand Institute of Professional Studies

Jagannath International Management School
16th May 2015, 02:36 AM
mayank thapar

List of good colleges offering BCA in IPU are as below:-

#.JSS Academy of Technical Education

#.Trinity Institute of Higher Education

# Mother Teresa Institute of Management

# Siri Fort Collge of Computer Technology and Management

#.Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology

# Vivekanand Institute of Professional Studies

#.Ansal Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?