13th July 2013, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Which specialization should I choose in M.Tech? What are the career opportunities?

good morning sir,
I'm Subhash Kumar from Machilipatnam.I'm studying B.Tech 3rd year in CIVIL.I have so much of interest in "irrigation department". Which specialization should i choose in M.Tech & what are the carrer oppurtunities with that specialization.

8th December 2014, 05:10 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: Which specialization should I choose in M.Tech? What are the career opportunities?

You should opt Civil branch in M.Tech. Because you are doing your B.Tech in Civil branch So, the most suitable branch for you is Civil. You can do best in this branch. There are lots of job for this branch, you will never be jobless after doing M.Tech in Civil Engineering. You can get job in Government sector as, Travelling department of India, Municipal Development Corporation of Bihar or other State and other government or private jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?