13th July 2013, 04:04 PM
Deepak60560

Am I eligible to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech in Industrial Fire and Safety from an open university

Am I eligible to become a PILOT in Indian Air Force after completing Btech in Industrial Fire and Safety from an OPEN UNIVERSITY ?

15th March 2014, 01:31 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech in Industrial Fire and Safety from an open university

Aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties. For technical entry, both Male/Female candidates should be between 18-28 Years and have acquired four year degree qualification from a recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?