18th April 2011, 10:00 PM
Manish Kumar Tripathi

What are the various opportunities for small towns college passed out students? Is there a vast gap in different sections of the society or is it the same across all the jobs?

I want to know about the various opportunities for small town newly college out students in India . As there is vast gap in different sections of society in India , the same is applied for jobs also. If Any of you answer my this little Query I will be satisfied.

23rd June 2011, 05:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various opportunities for small towns college passed out students? Is there a vast gap in different sections of the society or is it the same across all the jobs?

First and foremost we will like to tell you that, opportunities will not come to you. You will have to search for it. Yes there is a considerable amount of gap between the small town students and the city students. But we would like to inform you that the opportunities are the same for all sections of the society. Only in certain government jobs, there are reservations, but otherwise, its the same for everyone. This prejudice mindset has to change and you should work towards it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?