16th July 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Ed course as a high school teacher

how could we take admisson in b.ed course as a high school teacher

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  2. How should I become a teacher of high secondary school after completing 12th?
  3. Information about high school teacher exam?
  4. What is the basic qualification to get appointed as a computer teacher in high school?
  5. Eligibility to become computer teacher in kerala state syllabus -- [New]
  6. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  7. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  8. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  9. Examination date of JAC high school teacher?
  10. Information about Jharkhand high School Teacher?
  11. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  12. Examination Schedule of Upgraded High School Teacher's Examination under JPSC
  13. How to get an admission being non high school graduate?
  14. Date of announcement of results of high school teacher exam?
  15. Minimum marks required for IGNOU B.Ed entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Required Qualification for the position of Computer Teacher in a High School?
  17. Eligibility for Primary Teacher job in Singapore?
  18. What is the eligibility to apply for government jobs?
30th June 2016, 06:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed course as a high school teacher

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is one year duration course from any recognised university.

The course is offered both in regular and distance mode, so if you are teacher in any school and can't pursue course in regular then you can also pursue course in distance.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that the candidates must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university with minimum 50%. Candidates have to qualify in the respective entrance examination conducted by university or college to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?