20th July 2013, 11:27 AM
guest mk

How should I write JTO exam? I have completed B.E in EEE

I have completed B.E(EEE) in 2012.I want to write BSNL JTO exam.Please guide me.Exam date and syllabus and cut off mark for all categories.
Thank You So Much

10th November 2014, 08:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I write JTO exam? I have completed B.E in EEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest mk View Post
I have completed B.E(EEE) in 2012.I want to write BSNL JTO exam.Please guide me.Exam date and syllabus and cut off mark for all categories.
Thank You So Much

Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited one of the biggest government telecom sector company.

If you have completed BE or B.Tech or equivalent degree from below given department from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO exam. Departments are,

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category.

If you have scored above 50% marks in written exam then you will get jobs in BSNL JTO post.

2014 BSNL JTO exam date is not announced yet so you can wait for next notification.

I have attached the syllabus for BSNL JTO exam so please check it out

For more details about BSNL JTO exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.bsnl.co.in/
Attached Files
File Type: doc BSNL JTO STLLABUS.doc(52.5 KB, 42 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?