21st July 2013, 04:12 PM
diwakargupta111

Any chance to join internship at IISC Bangalore? I am a student of Metallurgical Engineering

I m a student of metallurgical engineering studying 3rd year at nit Raipur ..do I have any chance to join internship at iisc Bangalore and also when to apply and how?? ??

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship job in IISC bangalore after passing B.E in mechanical engineering? Is there any criteria?
  2. How to apply for research internship in IISC Bangalore if I am a S-4 student pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to do Summer Internship in Metallurgical engineering
  4. Am I eligible for internship at IISC Bangalore if I am not a student of IIT?
  5. Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?
  6. How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?
  7. What is the procedure to join internship at L&T, IISC, DLF?
  8. Am I eligible for an internship in IISC? Procedure to apply?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  10. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  11. How to get Internship in IISC Bangalore? Required Eligibility criteria for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Summer internship at IISC, Bangalore for student of M.Sc-Ph.D in Energy Science? any project related to Energy (solar) applications? Other institutes?
  13. How can I apply for Internship programme in NAL, DRDO or IISC being a M.Tech(Digital Communication Engineering) student?
  14. Summer Internship for 2 months in SAIL, Tamil Nadu for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  15. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do intenrship in IISC? I am a 2nd year B.E student in Bangalore
  17. Any summer internship in Bangalore for B.E student?
  18. What is the procedure for summer internship in SAIL? I am a student of Metallurgical Engineering
8th August 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to join internship at IISC Bangalore? I am a student of Metallurgical Engineering

I have completed my engineering in mechanical with distinction Now I need to do internship in solar energy.Help me with the procedures
11th August 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to join internship at IISC Bangalore? I am a student of Metallurgical Engineering

What is the best scope after b.tech. metallurgy and materials engineering from nifft Ranchi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?