26th July 2013, 08:53 PM
kwamshat

How to take admission for MBA without writing CAT or Mat exam

Hello sir.. im studying in final yr of b.com b'lore, i have no backs for the first 3 sems. But i doubt i may have back in 4th sem since the results are not yet out. So will i get admission for MBA without writting cat or mat exams? plz help me. im really worried of my future, plz do help me sir.. plzz..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for MBA course without giving CAT and MAT Exams?
  2. Which entrance test to be answered for admission into MBA, CAT or MAT? Any job opportunities after MBA?
  3. Is it possible to do MBA without writing entrance exam?
  4. Difference in syllabus between CAT and MAT? Does preparing CAT helpful to MAT?
  5. How can I get admission in MBA without appearing in CAT and MAT? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to take admission in MBA without answering CAT or MAT?
  7. What is the next due date for applying for CAT/MAT exam to get admission in MBA course in IIM Rohtak? Minimum percentage to apply for CAT/MAT?
  8. Which exam is tough between CAT and MAT? Whether value of MAT is equal to CAT? Which universities offer admission through MAT?
  9. How to get admission for MBA course in a good college without giving CAT or MAT Entrance Exams?
  10. Admission in good MBA colleges in Mumbai? should I go for CAT or MAT?
  11. What can I do after BBA? Can I go for Civil Services? Best options for me?
  12. Suggestions regarding to join MBA being a candidate of Compute Science Engineering?
  13. Is there any MBA college where I can enroll for MBA course without writing entrance exam?
  14. Which is the easiest Exam among CAT, MAT and XAT?
  15. To do correspondence MBA is it necessary to write CAT and MAT?
  16. Tips on Cracking MBA Exams like CAT, MAT?
  17. Which course should I opt for my better future either MBA or CS? What's the procedure for registration for CAT as well as MAT, and how may I get the syllabus for CAT & MAT? I am a B.com Graduate by 56.33% marks fromJodhpur
  18. Minimum percentile in MBA exams like CAT and MAT to take admission in good reputed institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
11th March 2016, 08:35 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission for MBA without writing CAT or Mat exam

Kindly, hope for best as if you will be getting any back you will be not eligible to get admission in MBA course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university without any backlog. Candidate have to qualify in entrance examination conducted for admission in various institutes.

Other than CAT,MAT you can appear for XAT. But if you are interested in appearing in entrance examination you have to visit the private university for admission in MBA course.
30th May 2018, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for MBA without writing CAT or Mat exam

I have to take admission in pgdm but I haven't attempted any of cat, mat or xat. presently I'm a bca final year student and have passed all the semester with 70% marks..... Is it possible to get admission direct without cat mat or xat...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?