28th July 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the EAMCET rank for AG BSc? What is the percentage required for BC-D

sir what is the eamset rank for ag bac and aiso inter percentage for bc-d

31st December 2017, 07:22 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the EAMCET rank for AG BSc? What is the percentage required for BC-D

The acronym EAMCET stands for Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test.

But admission in Medical courses are based on NEET scorecard. You should obtain rank below 1000 in EAMCET examination to get admission in good agriculture colleges of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.

The percentage of marks required for BC-D candidates in 10+2 is 45% for admission in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture.
3rd May 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the EAMCET rank for AG BSc? What is the percentage required for BC-D

Can I get a seat in AGBsc ,after scoring 6622 in eamcet 2018? Please give your suggestion quickly, i am belongs to bc-a category.
21st May 2018, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the EAMCET rank for AG BSc? What is the percentage required for SC
4th June 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I get 6554 rank belonging to bcb category can I get seat in govt agbsc college
6th June 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the EMCET rank for agriculture bsc ? What is the percentage for open category?
26th April 2019, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Are there chances of getting Ag.BSc government seat for my marks in ap eamcet is 80 without adding ipe score from BCA category
22nd June 2020, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

How Much Rank Did I Get In EAMCET For A.G.Bsc According To O.C ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?