31st July 2013, 09:57 PM
barun-sau

Can I pursue M.Tech through distance education? I am AMIE in mechanical engineering

I am AMIE in Mechanical Engineering and working in a public sector organisation.
Can I persue my M.Tech through distance education? Please tell me some organisations.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
  3. Am I eligible to apply for AMIE if completed B.Tech(CE) from distance education? -- [New]
  4. Which colleges offer M.Tech or MS in Civil Engineering through distance education?
  5. How to do M.Tech under distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical?
  6. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  7. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
  8. How to do BE/B.Tech through distance education after completion of Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  10. How to do M.Tech in distance education? I have completed AMIE
  11. How to do M.Tech after completing AMIE?
  12. Higher studies after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering by Distance Education?
  13. Colleges for M.Tech through distance education in Mechanical engineering from Tamil Nadu?
  14. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  16. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
  18. How to pursue M.Tech in electronics engineering through distance?
25th July 2017, 09:33 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Tech through distance education? I am AMIE in mechanical engineering

Yes. You can pursue M.Tech course in distance mode after completion of B.E. from AMIE. Most candidates who are doing jobs and interested for M.Tech choose the M.Tech course through distance mode. M Tech is very much needed for candidates who want to go for teaching field or research sector. It gives flexibility and allows classes as per your schedule. You can choose the M.Tech through distance mode with specialization of your interest. After completion of this, You will have wide range of advantages and career prospects.

Benefits of M.Tech Through Distance Mode
- You can boost your professional growth.
- You can join teaching field in educational institutes.
- You can pursue further research in core area of interest.

Institutes Offering M.Tech In Distance Mode
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Annamalai University
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- University of Burdwan
- Indira Gandhi Open University
- Amity University
- Karnataka Open University
- Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- SSK College, Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?