6th August 2013, 09:12 AM
naveen_perla

What are the opportunities for MSc electronics and instrumentation

Hi, am doing m.sc in E&I. Am heard as b.tech & m.techs having lots jb opportunitiies. I wants information of is their opportunities for m.sc electronics & Instruments students..

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. Institutes offering MSC(Electronics and Instrumentation)?
  3. After B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation what are the opportunities?
  4. How is pune university for MSc (electronics) placement wise?
  5. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  6. Scope of msc electronics in government sector?
  7. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score? -- [New]
  8. GATE Electronics and Communications after Non-Electronics studies in graduation and post graduation?
  9. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  10. What type of jobs are available for MSc electronics and instrumentation?
  11. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  12. Career after MSc Electronics? Higher studies and job opportunities -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  14. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  15. What are the career opportunities to do LLB after B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)? What is the salary?
  16. How to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Instrumentation after doing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering
  17. Which course relates to Instrumentation and Aeronautics Field after completing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  18. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
17th June 2015, 10:17 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities for MSc electronics and instrumentation

Carrier opportunities for MSc electronics and instrumentation as given below.

--> Software Engineer in companies like WIPRO

--> Warehouse Manager-in companies like NCMSL

--> Financial Service Executives-in companies like LIC

--> Tech Support Representative-in companies like KPIT

--> Associate (Non Technical)-in companies like dell

** SOME OF THE NAME OF JOBS

1. BHEL

2. DRDO

3. BEL

4. HCL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?