6th August 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission for direct 2nd year enginering?

i have got 77% in civil diploma and want best suitable college for direct 2nd year engineering in pune...... I am confused please give me college list suitable to my percentage......

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of government job is better for Environmental Engineering student?
  2. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  3. What is the cutoff marks for direct B.E 2nd year admission?
  4. 3rd year cutoff list for admission in direct 2nd year for Chemical in Mumbai University colleges
  5. Admission in E&TC engineering direct 2nd year?
  6. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  8. How much percentage is required to get admission in direct 2nd year?
  9. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
  11. How many groups are there in engineering? I am interested in software, aeronautical engineering
  12. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  13. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  14. What to get direct admission in 2nd in 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech computer science
  15. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  16. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering admission for ENTC?
  17. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  18. How to take direct admission in intermediate course of ICWAI after passing B.Com 2nd year?
30th June 2015, 11:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for direct 2nd year enginering?

For diploma holders, state engineering board conducts Lateral Entry Entrance test.

You need to appear for the LEET exam to get admission directly in second year of engineering.

The eligibility criteria to appear for the LEET exam is that you must have secured at least 60% marks in diploma.

Depending upon your performance in the LEET exam, you will get your stream or engineering and college also. Rank list is prepared and a cut off is decided according to which candidates are given engineering college.
10th June 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir when and where this LEET exam is taken and I am from Maharashtra state so, can I get admission for engineering in direct second year. I completed my diploma from GPO but last semester result is not declared. I have got 87.65% in 5th sem.
12th June 2019, 07:42 PM
palabhishek1499

For direct admission in 2nd year, only diploma holders are eligible. Thus, one should have to appear in LEET(lateral entry entrance test.
Most of the colleges provide admission on the basis of LEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?