7th August 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

How to join M.Tech with specialization of CSE?

i got 6891 rank in pgcet ..i want to join in mtech with the spetialization of cse..so could you please give the list of best available colleges in hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join M.Tech. CSE in Tamilnadu based on B.tech percentage and CGPS score
  2. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  3. Should I do Mtech if I am technically strong? or MBA is better in all cases?
  4. What are the government jobs available for M.Tech CSE students?
  5. Best specialization to choose in M.Tech after passing EEE? Colleges offering the same?
  6. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  8. Previous year Question Papers for the Entrance Exam to join M.Tech in CSE?
  9. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  10. How can I join JNTUH for M.Tech in Civil Engineering specialization in Urban Planning for Management Quota
  11. M.Tech(electronics) or M.Tech(nuclear physics) after M.Sc(physics) for better career?
  12. What is the simplest M.Tech course that can be done after completing B.Tech course in IT?
  13. Which are the colleges offering M.Tec in CSE in Tamilnadu? I want to do M.Tech in CSE
  14. How many seats are there IITs for M.Tech CSE course?
  15. What courses are preferable for ladies in M.Tech? I have completed B.Tech in mechanical with 72% -- [New]
  16. What is the specialization for M.Tech CSE course? What are the subjects in M.Tech CSE course? Which specialization is to be selected?
  17. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech course in any of the colleges of Bangalore with a score of 17 in GATE Exam?
12th May 2020, 08:08 AM
Smart worker n
Member+

Default Re: How to join M.Tech with specialization of CSE?

M.Tech. CSE is a 2-year postgraduate course offering specialization in computer programming languages.
There are many specilization course under M. Tech. CSE as follows you can choose of our own interest:
**Information System Management
**Software Engineering
**Computer Security
**Data Science & Analytics
**Software Development & Multimedia
**Global IT Managament
The top institute and university in hyderabad are:
**IIT Hyderabad - Indian Institute of Technology
**JNTUH - Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
**University College of Engineering (Osmania Engineering University).
**BITS Pilani - Hyderabad Campus
**Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
**NRI Institute of Technology (NRIH), Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?