8th August 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PSU after completing mechanical engineering degree with 71%

Sir i completted my mechanical engineering degree with 71 percent .and i was backloge in final semirter and present time i clear and i know i am eligble to psu yer or not?

6th July 2016, 12:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PSU after completing mechanical engineering degree with 71%

Yes, if you clear your backlog before the final result declaration, you will be eligible to appear for GATE.

GATE is conducted by IIT and IISc every year. Candidates passed B.Tech/B.E without backlogs are eligible to appear for examination.

The examination is crucial for candidates who secures rank below 500 as they are eligible to get the jobs on the basis of rank after qualifying in interview and group discussion stages.

So, it is necessary for you to clear the backlog to appear for examination or to get recruitment in PSU'S.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?