8th August 2013, 08:29 PM
srilakshmi.m.v

How to join coaching class after passing class 10th?

Now im studing in class 10th-state syllabus. I have also joined for coaching classes. But im not able to manage both. Please help me how to prepare my own timetable.....

5th May 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join coaching class after passing class 10th?

Are there any of the CLAT coaching classes available for 10 class ?i m studying in 10 class and i want to start preparing for my CLAT exams now onwards
25th June 2020, 02:44 PM
soumitnanda

Heyy Buddy;
It is a really tough task to manage both the studies and coaching together but its okay you can manage it simply by dividing your routine into 2 parts so that you can manage both of this easily together consult your teacher and parents they will help you out easily.
30th June 2020, 06:04 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

I am not sure for which Coaching Classes you have been preparing for along with 10th standard subjects.

Usually, candidates will join 10+2 after 10th standard which does not require any Entrance Exam to get admission.

Whatever the Coaching it is, please give importance for your 10th class subjects preparation.

Because if you fail even in 1 subject also, it will result in 1 year academic career also.

First complete 80% of syllabus for your 10th subjects and after that only give importance to Coaching.

Hence I suggest you to spend 5 hours of time towards 10th subjects and 3 hours of time towards Coaching and 1 hour for revision.
4th July 2020, 01:00 AM
mayankvermaove

Tip: I know how hard it is to manage but you have to focus on self study more.

If you want to do Coaching then it must not be more than 3 hours .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?