12th August 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for government job in civil engineering?

Sir, I m a 3rd yr. b.tech student (Branch-Civil) and I wanted to prepare myself for a govt. job so sir please suggest me examination detail, Its pattern and required BOOKS for preparation and sir also suggest me the extra course in civil engineering field.
It can possible to got a good job without qualifying GATE exam. because I want a good job with my 8th sem.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for government job in civil engineering?
  2. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  4. How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get a government job after passing B.E Civil Engineering? Which exams are conducted for civil engineering?
  6. Is there any entrance exam to be answered to get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  7. How should I prepare for government job? I have completed diploma and civil
  8. How can I get a job in government sector? I am doing civil engineering
  9. How can I get government job after completing civil engineering?
  10. Can I apply for government job in Civil Engineering after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  11. How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering with 86%
  12. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities in AP Government for the candidates of Civil Engineering?
  13. How to get a job in Government Sector after doing Civil Engineering?
  14. Applications to be filled for government civil engineering job?
  15. Which are the possible exams that I have to attend for government job after B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  16. How to apply for government job in UP after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  17. How can I get government job after completing diploma in civil engineering
  18. Government job for Civil engineering for fresher? -- [New]
16th August 2013, 01:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for government job in civil engineering?

Qualifying GATE is a good option to find a rewarding job. PSU like BHEL, BEL, and NPPC often recruits candidates on the basis of GATE score + GD + interview. Otherwise, you can attend CDS exam by final year. Qualifying this test helps you to join as Officer in defense. Civil engineers can look for UPSC ESE exam. Qualifying this test and interview ensures their job in engineering service sector. Pattern and detailed exam syllabus can be collected from the web portal of the exam conducting authority.
7th September 2016, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Which Coaching suits best For Cracking of Civil Engineering Government jobs ??
7th September 2016, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

To prepare myself after compliting diploma CE,which competitive books i can follow?
14th August 2017, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

From where to start preparing for government jobs in civil engineering field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?