15th August 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

What does it take to become a custom officer?

im doing my bba(ca) first year in coimbatore. i have done my schooling in cbse board (10th and 12th) i play football for my district and college and even played fr my state. my current age is 17+. i want to know what will it take to become a customs officer and waht exam and type will i hav to go through. the age criteria and body fitness. the date of exams?

5th August 2014, 09:37 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What does it take to become a custom officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im doing my bba(ca) first year in coimbatore. i have done my schooling in cbse board (10th and 12th) i play football for my district and college and even played fr my state. my current age is 17+. i want to know what will it take to become a customs officer and waht exam and type will i hav to go through. the age criteria and body fitness. the date of exams?
You need to complete bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in order to become a customs officer. Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification to apply to the customs officer. To become customs officer, you need to appear UPSC examination. The important notification regarding the examination will be released in the official website of UPSC or Employment news paper. The selection process will be divided into preliminary examination, Main examination and interview. The candidate who clears the preliminary and main examination will have to to clear the Physical test and a personal interview as well.

Eligibility Criteria for Custom Officer:-

-The applicant must hold a bachelor degree in any discipline with 55% marks from recognized university.
-The applicant age should not be more than 30 years of age and upper age relaxation will be given for reserved category students.
-The applicant must be physically a well as medically fit.

For more information please visit here :- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?