17th August 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a government college after passing 10th with 87%

Hello sir l passed 10th with 87%
and I got goverment college and trade automobile engineer it is best for my careear please tellme

Related Questions:
  1. Hotel management is possible after 10th? Admission in government colleges?
  2. Can I get into government college of aeronautical engineering after passing 10th diploma in IT?
  3. Can I do degree course after passing 10th without going to 12th? How can I get a degree? Which government exams shall I write after passing 10th?
  4. Can I take up Hotel management after 10th? Government colleges of Hotel Management?
  5. Which exams shall I write after passing 10th?
  6. How to get government job after passing 10th with 60% marks
  7. How to get a government job after passing 10th?
  8. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  9. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  10. Can I do diploma college in Mysore after passing 10th
  11. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  12. How to get scholarship from government after passing 10th with 88.6%?
  13. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college? -- [New]
  14. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission after passing 10th? Is there any college in Pune University?
  16. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  17. Can I get into government college of Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma 3rd year?
  18. What should I do to become a MBBS doctor?
15th April 2016, 11:11 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government college after passing 10th with 87%

The admission in diploma course is conducted on basis of entrance examination.

So, you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination to get admission in government colleges.

The examination is conducted by state education board. The required qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10th from any recognised board.

For more details visit at official website of state board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?