18th August 2013, 12:57 AM
Tripjeet

What all entrance exams can I give while doing BFM? I am a first year B.Com financial marketing student

Hi i am a first year bcom(financial markets) student. I would like to know,what all entrance exams I can give while doing BFM or after graduating from this particular course. And kindly suggest,is MBA in finance better than MBA in marketing ?

30th May 2017, 09:34 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all entrance exams can I give while doing BFM? I am a first year B.Com financial marketing student

Bachelor in Financial Management (BFM) is an undergraduate Management course. The duration of this course is three years. Candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board or Graduate, students appearing for final year degree examination can also apply.

The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination. You need to appear NCFM exams while doing the course. As per my knowledge, yes MBA in finance is better than MBA in marketing.

BEST PLACE FOR BFM COURSE: Vidyalankar School of Information Technology (VSIT), Mumbai.

For further any information you have to visit at the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?