23rd August 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to give CPT exam? How much marks are needed to pass CPT exam?

what is the eligibility of giving cpt exam? how much marks will needed for passing cpt exam? how many times we can give cpt exam in one registration fee? and suggest me books for cpt exam with there writer name also

1st April 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to give CPT exam? How much marks are needed to pass CPT exam?

SIR ME MATH ME FAIL HO GAYA HU 2014 ME PLZ TIPS HOW PREPARE CPT MATH
MY EMAIL [email protected]
8th April 2014, 10:35 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the eligibility to give CPT exam? How much marks are needed to pass CPT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR ME MATH ME FAIL HO GAYA HU 2014 ME PLZ TIPS HOW PREPARE CPT MATH
MY EMAIL [email protected]
Examination Patter CPT:-
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • Mercantile Law
  • Fundamentals of Accounting
  • General Economic

Tips to crack the CPT Examination:-

If you want to crack the examination with good percentage of marks then you should practice and Solve previous year question paper then it is easy to answer the question in the examination. You should have good knowledge in accountancy as well as statics and You should also go though the syllabus. You can also refer the various books and practice accountancy regularly. You may also apply for coaching classes for CPT examination like , Mahesh Tutorial / J K Shah Classes / Excel Academy / Veta Coaching etc....So, if your interested to apply for ca course then first clear CPT examination then you may get admission for ca course .
30th October 2014, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

sir mera qualification 3 ist year Arts, Honour Economic, kya may CPT exam de sakta huin, pls reply me my mail Id [email protected] , ph 9777968889 ,Odisha
30th June 2019, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Which books are best to buy cpt for puc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?